Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
just out of curiousity, has anyone thought about this? there are four people in our history that are considered "God" or whatever you wanna call him. Jesus is the only one who doesn't have an elaborate grave site that millions and billions of people visit every year. this is because He is alive! he was dead for three days in a borrowed grave. He fought the demons of Hell, as well as Satan himself. Jesus won, taking the keys to Heaven and Hell with him. He is alive, seated at the right hand of God the Father praying for every person in the world every day. just think about that.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
katniss_15
just out of curiousity, has anyone thought about this? there are four people in our history that are considered "God" or whatever you wanna call him. Jesus is the only one who doesn't have an elaborate grave site that millions and billions of people visit every year. this is because He is alive! he was dead for three days in a borrowed grave. He fought the demons of Hell, as well as Satan himself. Jesus won, taking the keys to Heaven and Hell with him. He is alive, seated at the right hand of God the Father praying for every person in the world every day. just think about that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_been_considered_deities

Even Jesus must make a facepalm.
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

Well Jesus Christ is alive....i mean he has a thread on the first page, you can ask him questions n stuff.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
aw1a
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

Well Jesus Christ is alive....i mean he has a thread on the first page, you can ask him questions n stuff.

We both know you are joking here. So, I shall laugh. rofl

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

not what i meant. what i meant by my question was do you think you are Jesus come back for the second coming to take all the Christians(living and dead) to Heaven with him?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

not what i meant. what i meant by my question was do you think you are Jesus come back for the second coming to take all the Christians(living and dead) to Heaven with him?

I'm Agnostic, but from my point of view, I say Jesus was probably not holy and I do not think I am Jesus. If God is real and He decides to make a prophet ... well that would be awesome. That has not happened, though.

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

I'm Agnostic, but from my point of view, I say Jesus was probably not holy and I do not think I am Jesus. If God is real and He decides to make a prophet ... well that would be awesome. That has not happened, though.
ok good. as long as u dont really think ur back to bring christians to Heavan. that would make you the Antichrist for such false statements and i would stop talking to you.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

ok good. as long as u dont really think ur back to bring christians to Heavan. that would make you the Antichrist for such false statements and i would stop talking to you.

When did I ever suggest I might be a Messiah?
katniss_15

What exactly are we thinking about? You're making it sound as if what you said is a 100% sure, verifiable thing.
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

Yer trying too hard. Claiming to be Jesus doesn't make someone an antichrist. Being a black president doesn't make someone an antichrist. Look up what it takes to be an antichrist and lern moar. YeeHaa.

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

When did I ever suggest I might be a Messiah?
um how bout ur username? i was just making sure

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
Kiumaru
katniss_15

What exactly are we thinking about? You're making it sound as if what you said is a 100% sure, verifiable thing.
it was somthing for everyone else to think about. look it up. see if i'm wrong.

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
deadmanjay
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15
Blood Valkyrie
katniss_15

Yer trying too hard. Claiming to be Jesus doesn't make someone an antichrist. Being a black president doesn't make someone an antichrist. Look up what it takes to be an antichrist and lern moar. YeeHaa.
your right. i forgot to mention some other stuff. the Antichrist will claim to be the Messiah and try to prove it by preforming miricles much like the ones Jesus preformed before he was taken into Heaven after his crusifixtion. after the Antichrist brings peace to the world for three years (lulling us into a false sense of security) he will bring three years of world war. he will also make all of us take his mark. If we refuse, we will be killed. that is what i know about the Antichrist. you are right. I did miss somethings.
katniss_15
Kiumaru
katniss_15

it was somthing for everyone else to think about. look it up. see if i'm wrong.

Look what up, exactly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces