Welcome to Gaia! ::

What could this mean?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 17, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Quotable Codger

"us" and "we" is refering to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
It seems to me that a god and goddess might make more sense.

After all, god made man in his image.

So where did he get woman's image from?

If god made man in his image, what does god look like? Is He asian, black, white...?

There are many different images which humans may take, and what's more, half of the human race is female. I guess they're less holy cause they don't look like god? (That and they were made out of a rib)
hmm..there is no goddess or goddesses...if there were the men who wrote the bible would have included it....God, Jesus, Jesus' desciples never mentioned, spoke about, or even hinted that there was a goddess. My point of veiw is...God is a man but a man with both feminine and male qualities....seeing as how he created man and woman....from his likeness... when he refures to himself as "we" and "our" can he not just be saying that in reference to Father, Son , and the Holy spirit? plus ...he has no name as he tells....Moses, i think...he uses the phrase "I am what I am" meaning he can call himself anything becasue he has no name. refuring to the reason why its not in any other section of the bible? the person who wrote Genises wasn't watching it while it was happening....i think maybe through a dream in the point of veiw of God? like revalation was? (not sure) but in the res of the bible God is refurred to as "He" or "Him" because it is not first person.
(fyi...that was just my opinion....im not a scholar...im not going to school and learning about this stuff, im just trying to make it sound logical.)

Daring Witch

18,925 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
Maybe it just means God was schizophrenic and Creation was the only way to get the voices out of His head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff