Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How old are you?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

CGN- The Evil Gray Man
If you look back you'll notice that I said multiple times I'm not blaming Gaia.
Yet, the entire basis of your points rely solely on how "corrupt" Gaia has become. No one is holding a gun to anybody's heads and forcing them to log into here and read the oh-so-horrible words and acts that are described.
The problem is not with the way this site is run.

It's that the PEBKAC, nothing more, nothing less.
Sinner
Fantastic. However, your opinion is silly because it offers no way for it to be implemented. It's like someone asking you how they can make more money, and you saying "Get more money."

It works if you're the government. Of course, then you create rampant inflation and screw your citizens, but it's all good.
Resolve
Let me put this simply, my girlfriend and I plan to get married, have a child, and raise that child. I don't want my child to be corruptedbecause some people can't control their mouths or their genitals outside their privacy. Would you want your child ******** don't talk to her about sex or relationships or other subjects you find "icky" and hope she doesn't find out about them elsewhere. Oh right, that's what your neighbors tried, wasn't it?

Also, if you see topics that violate PG13 rules, reporting them to a mod will get them deleted. Whining about them won't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff