Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
ratgirl34
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
Welcome to the cognitive-dissonance-inducing club of members who got blocked by that pompous windbag because he couldn't address their arguments.
Do I get some sort of special standing in the club for getting blocked by him twice...?
ratgirl34
...eventually he'll be left with the only person he wants to talk to. Himself.
Unfortunately, there are certain individuals who empower benighted a**-clowns such as AA to continue spreading nonsense from atop their soapboxes...

I think that being blocked by him twice entitles you to some free therapy. Like, a session or two.

When they run out of other people to pick fights with and alienate, they'll inevitably turn on each other. Then I will log into one of my mules and make popcorn.
Send me an invite when this goes down. I'd love to see some True Christians™ get into an argument about which one of them were the really True Christians™.
SilveryFoxCub
I was raised and have lived as an atheist my whole life.

I know virtually nothing of any religion. I don't know what makes different Christian churches or branches different. I don't know what I would be allowed to say, do, wear to a church. I don't even know if I'd be allowed to just walk up to one without being invited, and if so what times.

So pretty much; how do I go to church?

I'd say don't look for info on the internet or this site, don't trust the internet too much.
go to a Catholic or Christian Church and ask a Priest for advice smile
The Legendary Guest
ratgirl34
The Legendary Guest
ratgirl34
Arcoon Effox
Do I get some sort of special standing in the club for getting blocked by him twice...?
Unfortunately, there are certain individuals who empower benighted a**-clowns such as AA to continue spreading nonsense from atop their soapboxes...

I think that being blocked by him twice entitles you to some free therapy. Like, a session or two.

When they run out of other people to pick fights with and alienate, they'll inevitably turn on each other. Then I will log into one of my mules and make popcorn.

When you do send me an invitation and I'll bring the drinks.

Okay, but no booze. I want to remember it the next morning.

You're on. Soft drinks and popcorn and a good laugh at two people who desperately deserve it.

not looking for fights neither is he, and isn't this bullying? and since you're talking about me let me say, sorry, you all sound so butthurt, you're all annoying and if he blocked all of you he has good reasons.
who said we spread nonesense? you? who are you to say that we are wrong? no one.
The Legendary Guest
Nekusu desu
The Legendary Guest
ratgirl34
The Legendary Guest

When you do send me an invitation and I'll bring the drinks.

Okay, but no booze. I want to remember it the next morning.

You're on. Soft drinks and popcorn and a good laugh at two people who desperately deserve it.

not looking for fights neither is he, and isn't this bullying? and since you're talking about me let me say, sorry, you all sound so butthurt, you're all annoying and if he blocked all of you he has good reasons.
who said we spread nonesense? you? who are you to say that we are wrong? no one.

I don't believe I was talking to you, honey, take the white-knight routine elsewhere. You want a debate? Get back to your thread and start supporting your arguments. You're way out of your league chasing me down in other threads.

i wasn't talking about you exactly 'honey' but it seems you are talking about me too, i already did and answered all of the things i consider worth debating for, some people just come with stupid arguments that i'm not answering because it's not worth and neverending.
i'm not chasing you, these are the forums i can go to the topic i want, i came here to help and answer a question for the op THEN saw this posts talking about me. have fun being butthurt y'all!

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
Nekusu desu
not looking for fights neither is he
Is this a question or a statement? With your dedication to bad grammar, I can't tell.

Also, Anonymous Attributes was looking for a confrontation, as evidenced by the way he said "get off your horse and face me". Did you miss that part in your rush to defend him?
Nekusu desu
isn't this bullying?
If you have to ask whether it is or not, it's probably not... but why don't you explain how you think it is.
Nekusu desu
since you're talking about me let me say, sorry
Are you apologizing in advance for something you're about to do? That demonstrates your intent to do something inappropriate, and therefore belies your apologetic nature.

Then again, maybe you were just misusing the word "sorry" just like you keep misusing the word "sad".
Nekusu desu
you all sound so butthurt
If you think that's what 'butthurt' sounds like, clearly you've never experienced butthurt.

That was the sound of people collectively rolling their eyes.
Nekusu desu
you're all annoying
I'm sorry you feel that way. Care to elaborate on why you think that, or was it just an insult for the sake of insulting us?
Nekusu desu
if (Anonymous Attributes) blocked all of you he has good reasons.
He blocked us because we challenged his incredibly shallow and narrow-minded interpretation of scripture, and when he gave us bullshit responses we challenged those in a way that he couldn't handle. He cried umbrage over the fact that we wouldn't accept him just repeating himself over and over again, and made a big arrogant show of blocking us.

Just rewind a few pages in this thread, and you can see this for yourself.
Nekusu desu
who said we spread nonesense? you?
Yes, and an admin or two, but I digress.

AA is often demonstrably incorrect, so that means that he is indeed spreading nonsense - especially considering that when anybody attempts to correct him, he pretends he's not wrong or makes excuses to justify how his incorrectness isn't incorrectness. (These justifications typically involve him invoking logical fallacies and/or straight-up bullshit.)
Nekusu desu
who are you to say that we are wrong? no one.
1. These two sentences are contextually incoherent as they are written.

2. This is a debate forum. As such, if someone is wrong about something - especially concerning things of a factual nature - it's everyone's place to say that person is wrong, provided they explain why and give support for it.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Depends on where you go clothing wise... my church allows you to go dressy or wear every day clothes.

Um... no swearing. That's all I can think of.

mnhnrnnyng's Datemate

The Legendary Guest
Nekusu desu

i wasn't talking about you exactly 'honey'

Are you Southern and older than I am? Watch your tongue, missy.

Quote:
but it seems you are talking about me too,

I am not talking to you. You are butting in and using it as an opportunity to be rude to someone who disagrees with you. Your manners are appalling.

Quote:
i already did and answered all of the things i consider worth debating for,

You did not answer questions thoroughly and you do not decide what is "worth debating" in ED.

Quote:
some people just come with stupid arguments

You also do not decide what is a stupid argument. By all current parameters regarding rational argument and debate, your arguments are the ones falling short around here. This is not to call you stupid, only to point out that continuing to present weak and fallacious arguments while calling people who present rational arguments and sound logical points "stupid" might just be something that someone lacking in intelligence would do.

Quote:
that i'm not answering because it's not worth and neverending.

So you concede that your points are worthless. We knew that, but it's good to have it stated publicly.

Quote:
i'm not chasing you,

Who did you quote again?

Quote:
these are the forums i can go to the topic i want,

Same as anybody else, however, when you make it a point to quote only one person in a conversation that you are clearly not a part of, it certainly looks like you're after one person.

Quote:
i came here to help and answer a question for the op

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that posting without personal advice included for the purpose of sending someone who is aware of the Catholic church to talk to a priest isn't particularly helpful. It might even indicate that you just like to hear yourself talk, as it were.

Quote:
THEN saw this posts talking about me.

And chose to address only me. I will not tell you again to get lost. You're not part of the conversation and, if it has not been made apparent to you by now, your opinion is not considered valuable by the people who actually were a part of the conversation.

If you cannot follow that, possibly due to my use of complex sentences and proper grammar, it means "Go away, nobody cares.".

Quote:
have fun being butthurt y'all!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Check this out.

Now go sit in a bucket of ice. I hear that's good for what's ailing you.

You bring up the fact that you are older than everyone alot.

I've seen on this website people born as early as 1980.

So, are you like 40+

If so, considering many of the people on here are teenagers, it's highly inappropriate you be speaking to people in this tone.

Shirtless Member

olive buffet
The Legendary Guest
Nekusu desu

Quote:

I am not talking to you. You are butting in and using it as an opportunity to be rude to someone who disagrees with you. Your manners are appalling.

Quote:

You did not answer questions thoroughly and you do not decide what is "worth debating" in ED.

Quote:

You also do not decide what is a stupid argument. By all current parameters regarding rational argument and debate, your arguments are the ones falling short around here. This is not to call you stupid, only to point out that continuing to present weak and fallacious arguments while calling people who present rational arguments and sound logical points "stupid" might just be something that someone lacking in intelligence would do.

Quote:

So you concede that your points are worthless. We knew that, but it's good to have it stated publicly.

Quote:
i'm not chasing you,

Who did you quote again?

Quote:

Same as anybody else, however, when you make it a point to quote only one person in a conversation that you are clearly not a part of, it certainly looks like you're after one person.

Quote:

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that posting without personal advice included for the purpose of sending someone who is aware of the Catholic church to talk to a priest isn't particularly helpful. It might even indicate that you just like to hear yourself talk, as it were.

Quote:

And chose to address only me. I will not tell you again to get lost. You're not part of the conversation and, if it has not been made apparent to you by now, your opinion is not considered valuable by the people who actually were a part of the conversation.

If you cannot follow that, possibly due to my use of complex sentences and proper grammar, it means "Go away, nobody cares.".

Quote:

Check this out.

So, are you like 40+

If so, considering many of the people on here are teenagers, it's highly inappropriate you be speaking to people in this tone.

Using 1980 specifically, that would only make her 35.

And considering the infinite amount of patience people having been giving Nekusu up to this point... I don't see the issue since there was no swearing or other foul language. Really, all Guest did was describe the events and Nekusu's character accurately.

If you have an issue with the way a person addresses another user, it is better to contact a mod than to deal with it yourself. While a mod may take awhile to get around to doing anything due to time constraints and the number of complaints they probably get daily... That is what they are there for.

mnhnrnnyng's Datemate

The Legendary Guest
olive buffet

You bring up the fact that you are older than everyone

I bring up facts quite frequently, yes. It is not a fact that I am older than everyone, however. The planet is populated by millions of people who are older than I am, which is why I don't claim to be older than everyone, as you say.

Quote:
alot.

Quote:

I'm thrilled for you.

Quote:
So, are you like 40+

That's irrelevant. I am older than the person I was addressing. That person was not you.

Quote:

Actually, it's highly appropriate, because I have children and if they acted like these teenagers, that is exactly how I'd speak to them. When I care about your opinion of what is appropriate when addressing other people, I will be sure to contact you and request it. I strongly recommend that you do not try to hold your breath until that happens.

You call many people younger than you, many who do not have ages posted on their profiles. How can you be so sure of someone's age?

I mean, my age is posted no where on my profile, and even if it were, that doesn't make it true. This is the internet. People lie.
What makes you so sure that someone is younger or older than you?

It seems to be you're just ageist and use the term "younger" as an insult, implying you think all young people are idiots, which they are not. Or you are just really, really old, like 40+

mnhnrnnyng's Datemate

ratgirl34
olive buffet
The Legendary Guest
Nekusu desu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
i'm not chasing you,

Who did you quote again?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Check this out.

So, are you like 40+

And considering the infinite amount of patience people having been giving Nekusu up to this point... I don't see the issue since there was no swearing or other foul language. Really, all Guest did was describe the events and Nekusu's character accurately.

If you have an issue with the way a person addresses another user, it is better to contact a mod than to deal with it yourself. While a mod may take awhile to get around to doing anything due to time constraints and the number of complaints they probably get daily... That is what they are there for.

If it had just been Nekusu, I wouldn't have said anything. But I find her doing this a lot in this forum.

Older than 35 is nearing 40.
The fact that you are so sure you are older than everyone else when it is certain there are 35 year olds here would most likely make you in your 40s

Shirtless Member

olive buffet
ratgirl34
olive buffet
The Legendary Guest
Nekusu desu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
i'm not chasing you,

Who did you quote again?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Check this out.

So, are you like 40+

If it had just been Nekusu, I wouldn't have said anything. But I find her doing this a lot in this forum.

Older than 35 is nearing 40.
The fact that you are so sure you are older than everyone else when it is certain there are 35 year olds here would most likely make you in your 40s

Whatever your age may or may not be, your reading level is astoundingly low if you think I have ever assumed anyone is younger than myself.

And no matter how many times a person behaves in a way you don't like, it is still something to complain to mods about rather than making yourself look like a fool the way you have here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff