Welcome to Gaia! ::

How does your religion's god effect your reactions to different situations in school? does it help you to get through tough times wth your friends? just post talking about stuff that your god or that you think your god helped you get through. It does not necessaraly have to deal with school.
surprised

Friendly Trickster

No gods, no problems?

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
You should look to God through out your whole day. And try to let his light shine through your actions.
Byaggha
No gods, no problems?
xd yep.
Ahh, good ol' Yahweh. Gotta love that guy. I've gotten in a rut on tests and did a quick prayer asking for some guidance so I wouldn't flunk it. Got the last problem on it, and I have absolutely no idea how I managed to figure it out blaugh

There's a difference between putting the answer in your head and clearing your mind so you can think the answer out for yourself. I believe he does the latter far more often than he does the former, so studying does help out quite a bit 3nodding
Akanishi Makoto
Byaggha
No gods, no problems?
xd yep.
Too true, too true.... 3nodding
If I;m struggeling on a math related problem I usually think about the Gods of wisdom, and knowlage and then they usually guide me. My gods are near me all the time, not nessicarily with me but near me.
Furthermore, if you're doing a test, and a God tells you the answer, would you be cheating if you put it down?
Edit: And the God isn't Loki, I mean. Cause everyone knows that when Loki gives you advice for your Finals, he's probably lying.
Triste Morningstar
Furthermore, if you're doing a test, and a God tells you the answer, would you be cheating if you put it down?
Oh, don't you know it blaugh I think the teachers would be a bit suspicious if you answered with "But Jebus gave me the answer, teacher!"
Jesus has brought me throught so many bad times, including a hard depresion. I love how He will help you and all you need to do is ask, you dont need to be a perfect person, just to believe. we serve an awesome God. biggrin
Used to think everyone was evil becuz of God, now I think that because people suck... God sucks 2... but for whatever reason I still believe, perhaps to blame my problems on him. stare
Azarel87
Used to think everyone was evil becuz of God, now I think that because people suck... God sucks 2... but for whatever reason I still believe, perhaps to blame my problems on him. stare

Yeah, you'd pretty much a stupid, angsty b*****d. Did Ananel deal with you in the 'What is your belief system' thread, or was that another one of those ******** angstheist clones?
Triste Morningstar
Azarel87

Yeah, you'd pretty much a stupid, angsty b*****d. Did Ananel deal with you in the 'What is your belief system' thread, or was that another one of those ******** angstheist clones?

You're happy today =)
Triste Morningstar
Azarel87

hmph, these are conclusions I have come to myself, I am angry with no one at present, by rather irritated with God. I listen to no one who tries to tell me what to believe, I won't let other people decide what I believe.
Azarel87
Triste Morningstar
Azarel87

hmph, these are conclusions I have come to myself, I am angry with no one at present, by rather irritated with God. I listen to no one who tries to tell me what to believe, I won't let other people decide what I believe.

Well, that's good. I'm not trying to tell you what to believe. I'm an atheist, personally, so I don't really give a s**t. I'm just informing you that you're kind of pathetic, believing in God just to blame your problems on him. Here's a clue, sweetheart: many of your problems are probably your fault. So quit playing the tragic victim, get off your a**, and do something about it.

Mmkay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces