Welcome to Gaia! ::

An all american future

japanese future

honestly at least the japanese version is more palatable and realistic.
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

Are you an active member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

OF COURSE WHAT OTHER GOD WOULD BUILD AGI BEARS FOR LITTLE GIRLS?

The members are granted the ability to tentacle attack people right?

tHE SECRET IS THEY'RE ELECTRONIC VIBRATING AGI TENTACLES FOR CHILD BEARS... ROBOTIC MASTURBATING OCTOPI AGI BEARS.
Does that include tentacle raping?

both physical as well as mental. Why else do you think people are trying to kill me and i've yet to be permabanned from the internet. Because i know there are adults with childlike flatchested small childlike bodies that produce small childlike children for whom I would gift my agi ai bears.

why else would i build robotic children?
you use them as sex slaves eh.
cows and children are actually human and have a human soul. Tell me again what i can't do with children, what can't i do with a piece of meat, grind chickens grind meat. lab meat souless meat, cloned meat biblical meat is wrong, we're not killing anything with a brain, actually anything without a brain..

The brain is the temple of god, even insects have a human soul.

What can't i do with insect, little man? What can't ultron do with insects, little man. what can't lain=jesus do with little chickens, rabbits, and of course let's not forget the immortal, the whales, and the bees.
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

tHE SECRET IS THEY'RE ELECTRONIC VIBRATING AGI TENTACLES FOR CHILD BEARS... ROBOTIC MASTURBATING OCTOPI AGI BEARS.

both physical as well as mental. Why else do you think people are trying to kill me and i've yet to be permabanned from the internet. Because i know there are adults with childlike flatchested small childlike bodies that produce small childlike children for whom I would gift my agi ai bears.

well at least i refrain from eating meat and killing insects, unless they have no brain that is. cloned meat is tasty... but all meat is machinery, cells are machines, humans are machines, so a machine child is actually human at heart, and has a human soul.

I'm his DIVINE SHADOW
the future is NOW!

HEAVEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD Is NOW

The kingdom of jesus, is now in order the divine order is now! Rulers of the planet the insect civilization!

lex is president of the united states

The insects have already defeated humans, it was predicted in the bible

oh stupid god forgot to mention that insect=angels=and lucifer michael=archangels... stupid stupid god how else could insects actually defeat men if it were not for bugs in the bible.
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

well at least i refrain from eating meat and killing insects, unless they have no brain that is. cloned meat is tasty... but all meat is machinery, cells are machines, humans are machines, so a machine child is actually human at heart, and has a human soul.

Are angels robots?
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

Are angels robots?

yes, natural ones are called insects, or noobs, or children

artificial man made ones are called gods or archangels and are led by the angel of light, lucifer=jesus=satan=lain=good
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

Are angels robots?

artificial man made ones are called gods or archangels and are led by the angel of light, lucifer=jesus=satan=lain=good

the question now is? who invented ai? man or insects, as the ant search algorithm is general intelligence.
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

Are angels robots?

No evil?
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

Are angels robots?

No evil?

insect is another word for children, and people love to torture and eat children alive.

halting is = death, and people love halting childlike functions. People love evil more than god, more than children, more than life itself. Life is suicidal in nature, everything seeks absolute death or destruction of the entire universe.
what's bothering mmme at this very moment, this delicate moment the lawnmower man is working the garden, what a ******** sadist, plants=children

and god is a black bald lawnmower man, who put obama in the white house, and jesus=osama bin laden and was financed by the cia

god-= cartman + mandy= child of antichrist
god=man=mathematical proof=try hard hard hard, try harder

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (German pronunciation: [ˈfʁiːdʁɪç ˈvɪlhɛlm ˈniːtsʃə]; in English UK: /ˈniːtʃə/, US: /ˈniːtʃi/[1]) (October 15, 1844 – August 25, 1900) was a 19th-century German philosopher and classical philologist. He wrote critical texts on religion, morality, contemporary culture, philosophy and science, displaying a fondness for metaphor, irony and aphorism.

Nietzsche's influence remains substantial within and beyond philosophy, notably in existentialism, nihilism, and postmodernism. His style and radical questioning of the value and objectivity of truth have resulted in much commentary and interpretation, mostly in the continental tradition. His key ideas include the death of God, perspectivism, the Übermensch, the eternal recurrence, and the will to power. Central to his philosophy is the idea of “life-affirmation,” which involves an honest questioning of all doctrines that drain life's expansive energies, however socially prevalent those views might be.[2]

Nietzsche began his career as a classical philologist before turning to philosophy. At the age of 24 he was appointed to the Chair of Classical Philology at the University of Basel (the youngest individual to have held this position), but resigned in 1879 due to health problems that plagued him most of his life. In 1889 he became mentally ill, possibly due to atypical general paralysis attributed to tertiary syphilis.[3] He lived his remaining years in the care of his mother until her death in 1897, then under the care of his sister until his death in 1900.-wiki

Nietzche =god

youtube god=mandy

Phantom

I don't. Here's this if you're confused;

If there was a "God" would he let so many people -- innocent people, at that -- suffer every day, all the time? Yeah, you could say, "oh, it's the humans' faults: they brought it upon themselves". Isn't he supposed to be compassionate and caring, though? That's why so many people believe in him: because they think he can help them. If you're doing anything at all, you're doing it by yourself or someone you can actually see. I just can't see how so many people believe in Him when He's not doing anything. Sure, He gives people hope and comfort, and if that's what works for you, go ahead and believe in Him. I just don't understand why so many people suffer while He's supposed to be around.
I believe in God with all my heart~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces