• Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
dh8d1
Batyah
dh8d1
Batyah
dh8d1
Batyah
you know a good Logical scientist wouldnt have to have citings, cause thats not an absolute nessesity, just makes it easier, but hey google is there for anyone with a keyboard and internet, makes logical sense to use it.
You must be really dense to think that ANY scientist wouldn't have to have citings, and the whole "google is there" is called shifting the burden of proof. You have just told me to prove him right, and not given him that responsibility. Sorry, it's not my responsibility to prove someone right or wrong, it's their responsibility to prove their own claims correct.

This shows how much you do not know about science AND how much you don't know about logic.
and just goes to show how much you missed at the bottom of the page, and this guys cradentials, but then again we could go back and forth all day yes?
Of course we can go back and forth all day. You are now using the logical fallacy of argument from authority.
This is not about credentials. This is about evidence. He has not proven his claim whatsoever.
i bet you havent even bothered looking into what he has said have you?
but eh moving on, what was the original thing any way XD
I saw what he said. Nice red herring. This man in specific and creationism in general have no evidence whatsoever. They are without basis in fact. That's why creationism is backed into a corner.
red harring refering to my tangent i went on? ok lets try this again smile
ok here watch this vid then we can go from there?k?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/446943792012590/

Distinct Genius

13,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Batyah
dh8d1
Batyah
dh8d1
Batyah
and just goes to show how much you missed at the bottom of the page, and this guys cradentials, but then again we could go back and forth all day yes?
Of course we can go back and forth all day. You are now using the logical fallacy of argument from authority.
This is not about credentials. This is about evidence. He has not proven his claim whatsoever.
i bet you havent even bothered looking into what he has said have you?
but eh moving on, what was the original thing any way XD
I saw what he said. Nice red herring. This man in specific and creationism in general have no evidence whatsoever. They are without basis in fact. That's why creationism is backed into a corner.
red harring refering to my tangent i went on? ok lets try this again smile
ok here watch this vid then we can go from there?k?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/446943792012590/

Oh, Dr Dino's boy? Ok. He's refuting the age of the Earth? Ok. In the video you pointed me to (Here for anybody who wants to watch it) 3:38 says it all.
"We started with God's word..."

Aaaaaaand we're done. You don't start with God's word. You start with examining the Earth, and figuring out how old it is that way. Not by reading a 2,000 year old book.

Next?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces