Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is satan the real god?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

God gives us freedom of choice, and all this sin is because of Adam and Eve. God greated an angel who I think his name WAS Lucifer but now it's Statan. Satan wanted to be higher than God, which is impossible, so he went bad and tempted Eve to disobey God. Same with Adam.
God is the real creator and he loves us, no matter what happens.
Well, if God loves us so much, then why does he let this s**t happen to us?

Another thing: What ever happened to the Apocalypse? People say "it's coming, it's coming" and every day I wake up, wow, I'm not in hell yet!

But still, yep, if there is a creator, it's probably Satan. God supposedly created us "in his image", and we're sure not even close to Godliness. In fact, isn't a sin to act like God? So, we're created in a reflection of his character, but we're not allowed to act like it? That's screwing us over...
The world is in pain and suffering because we mostly lost contact with God. We do this to ourselves; we hate eachother and are jealous of eachother's possessions.
It is not the question "Why does God allow so much pain and suffering", but "Why do we allow so much pain and suffering by doing our own will".
it could possibly be so. i mean there is a lot more bad than good in the world i guess so yeah.
Acually, a really interesting point of view I heard was that Satanists are Christians...well, more like they are the opposite of Christians. The still follow the same pantheon (God vs Satan) they just choose the other side. I don't believe in the Christian God or Satan, so I'm not worried about it myself.

the world you live in is called the end times soon the ati-chirst will come and say he is a god he will live his life like the chirst did longe ago

the world has to be going into a bad place for the ati-chirst to pull the plp if earth out of it. i will not be on the earth in these times b/c before the ati-chirst comes to power i will be in heven b/c i will be dead or i would have been taken with plp that have gotten a gift that gift is way the turth chirst came he came to free me and you. way do we need to be freed it is b/c we have something called sin and so we cant go to heven with sin so we had it kill animals in the pace of your sins but then God sent his son to be the animal for use so God gaves you the time pplz take the gift you have nothing to loose.

i hope these helps

bryan08
First how can we do something to impact the univers. If we blew up our galaxy with some new fangled weapon or some crapola like that it wouldn't effect the universe
put a dent in a part of it but it would all just turn into a black hole or fill back in with star(you do know that science has proven that the universe is ever expanding so the hole would just disappear). So with the fact that we are insignificant out there now we go onto the fact that Satan in not god
What you said is an oxymoron. You can say that The God is cruel and unjust or he doesn't care but if you say Satan thats saying that you believe in the bible or an equivalent wich goes to say you have Satan and you have God. One an angel One an almighty being. So be smarter in the post.(but i understand we all make mistakes like that)

Also if you go and say that if God was merciful and just than why would we have so much pain in the world. '
A. Choice to make decisions>biggest point we choose to make the world a bad place

B. He refuses to make us choose a certain path and even if he did try to persuade us we wouldn't listen. THat the facts.

Live with it that God doesn't care enough to Beat the s**t out of you when you make a bad deicision.
satan manifests in all of us, each time we do something even a little bit wrong. (hopefully u have read piers anthony.) and god doesnt really manisfet in us, he is what we strive to be like, so we can join him in the afterlife. satan has more of a hand in our lives, because all of the little things we do that are not good. but if you believe in god, thenyou should be striving to be like him every day, and consciously be trying.
trip1987
it could possibly be so. i mean there is a lot more bad than good in the world i guess so yeah.

there is more bad that good, it seems, becuase every bad thing that happens gets on the news,, or stops traffic, or affects US in some way, so that brings more negativity. but every good act doesntmake it on the news. it isnt powerful enough to stop traffic. bad things carry weight, because people want to hear that, for some reason. i do not get it, but for some reason, acts of good do not carry as much weight in our minds as acts of evil, or even bad, like accidents or something
Emmy-The-Brave domokun
the_neko_cat
Our world is full of pain and suffering, so could it be that it is really satan who is the creator of us all? Chaos is everywhere, and although god may not have given us a perfect world by giving us the ability to choose, shouldn't our world be a little less evil?
Two things first is yes god may have gave us the ability to choose but if it us who chooses is it not us who is creating all the pain and chaos of the world? second I once red a book it explained on "why" God gave us pain I suggest you find it and read it it was good.
I think that evil is sometimes closer to us in our lives. I believe in God myself, and I believe that there is someone who is the source of all evil, which we call Satan.

Satan may seem more real in our worlds, since only evil is noticed nowadays. For example, if somebody smiles at you and says something nice, you just thank them or something alike. Then, if somebody hurts you (mentally or physically and I think I spelled THOSE wrong now sweatdrop ), you might be thinking that over and over, talking about them forever and ever with your friends and stuff. I do that too much, myself. stare

I mean, people always notice the bad things in other people, not the good things that count, so I understand why Satan seems more real than God.

And in this world atheism is very popular (what a stupid way to say that, but what the heck). So it's no wonder why it seems like chaos is everywhere; for most of us religion isn't part of our every day life anymore.

We have a free will, we can choose what we do. That's the thing that makes us human.
That's sort of the Gnostic view...

That the God who created the world isn't the real God, but the Demiurge. The Demiurgre created the world of flesh to trap souls.
the_neko_cat
Ah, but evil is still there. So, why did god let us do this? Must be some kind of demented inside joke if you ask me.
"Oh, let me see, I think I'll make a world today! Now, let's let these people destroy it! O ho ho ho!!!"
Weird.

well. . .

God gave us the power to choose you said so yourself
It's what seperates us from the animals who live mostly on instinct
BUT if he didn't made us with free will?? then we are imprisoned on an endless cycle, we live, do our purpose and die. basically that's it.
without the power to change or do anything w/ our lives
THAT wud be the sick joke
----
pls. take note that God didn't make the world as it is today. . .
WE did, because of free will we decided to build nuclear weapons, start a war w/c reaches a max of 177 million casualties excluding civilians(WWII)

now imagine if we decided the opposite

and why do we always blame God??

the only thing that keeps us from blowing this earth apart is God's mercy

of course that's just my opinion sweatdrop hehe

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Satan's good at manipulating things and we are no exception. he's manipulated the world into evil, but he is not God. He's just a misrable lost soul that can lead others very easily. With every evil, there is a good. Satan could not exist if God didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff