Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:

Here is how I understand it: you are not Christian. Catholics, at least, as I have learned, worship Mary( the Virgin Mother) and the apostles of Jesus (the Saints). Christian means "Christ-like". Christians worship Jesus as the Son of the Most High God, while Catholics see Him as only a prophet.
(I hope that all that came out as I meant it. I'm not hating, I'm just trying to explain the difference.)

Congratulations. You managed to make an entire post without a single sentance of truth.
Quote:
Quote:

Here is how I understand it: you are not Christian. Catholics, at least, as I have learned, worship Mary( the Virgin Mother) and the apostles of Jesus (the Saints). Christian means "Christ-like". Christians worship Jesus as the Son of the Most High God, while Catholics see Him as only a prophet.
(I hope that all that came out as I meant it. I'm not hating, I'm just trying to explain the difference.)

Congratulations. You managed to make an entire post without a single sentance of truth.
holy crap! (i mean that endearingly) WHO told you any of that??narucardX, please verify these things with some one who KNOWS not just thinks they know before saying something like that! Catholics were the first christians. Jesus himself started the Catholic church. i know, you just need to read the nicene(sp?) or apistolic creed of our faith. really, google it! They are christians too! stare and if you're going to say something like that, at least back it up with a source. have you learned nothing from english class, you know, citing your sources? 3nodding xd seriously...
Quote:

: rolleyes : Where on earth did you pull that from? I've never heard anything so... misinformed. Well maybe one other time... Sheesh. There ought to be a Catholic Q&A form
1. Catholics do NOT worship Mary! We honour her, we do not worship her. She is not God that means we don't worship her. Not a hard argument to follow. PM me if you want a full argument on this, if not just type in "Catholic Answers" in google and find the Catholic Answers magazine site. They have some really good short Q&As. I can get you exact sites if you want, that's just from memory.
2. Catholics do NOT worship saints! Again, we honour them. They are not God(s), therefore, we do not worship them. Why is it that you think we worship everyone except Jesus, Whom we DO worship?
3. JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD, TRUE GOD AND TRUE MAN, RISEN FROM THE DEAD, SECOND PERSON OF THE BLESSED TRINITY. Not a prophet.
4.No, you're not hating, you're spreading horrendously innacurate information just like a lot of other people out there who are too _lazy_ to do their own research and prefer to believe what a friend of a friend told them, or a misinformed religion teacher. PLEASE INFORM YOUR SELF!
If I were catholic I would be saying that I wasn't christian... I don't see why people are so proud to be christian anyways...
Quote:
If I were catholic I would be saying that I wasn't christian... I don't see why people are so proud to be christian anyways...
don't pull thigs from thin air like that, please! Catholics are a DENOMINTATION of chritstianinty. stare
Quote:
Quote:
don't pull thigs from thin air like that, please! Catholics are a DENOMINTATION of chritstianinty. stare
And I'm saying chrisitanity sucks... blaugh

If I were born christian, I'd quickly switch religions to... something, anything besides christianity!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And I'm saying chrisitanity sucks... blaugh

If I were born christian, I'd quickly switch religions to... something, anything besides christianity!
fine, nothing i can do about that, and i don't really care to be honest, with that sort of attitude. ANYWAYS, i was just saying that you made it sound like saying" i'm Catholic" would imply that you were not christian. you need to say what you mean, or mean what you say. you're confusing me by being inconcise. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff