Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm interested in how fellow moga trainers fend off or catch moga!

What's first? Physical attack? Zodiac attack?

And what's your favourite name for a move? 3nodding

Phanna's Husband

Questionable Partner

I always open with a special ability if I have one that's useful. Then zodiac attacks to weaken it and maybe a physical to finish it off if it's weak. I generally won't use physical moves as an opener unless the difference in damage is pretty small, or my creature's special makes their physical attack better, or I'm out of zodiac moves. But I haven't played in a while.
Masiakasaurus
I always open with a special ability if I have one that's useful. Then zodiac attacks to weaken it and maybe a physical to finish it off if it's weak. I generally won't use physical moves as an opener unless the difference in damage is pretty small, or my creature's special makes their physical attack better, or I'm out of zodiac moves. But I haven't played in a while.

Ooh, cool! I actually like using physical moves as an opener. Well, I haven't played in a while, either, and I'm still in the beginning stages, BUT to me, physical moves damage the moga a bit, to get started, and then you can finish them off easily in one sweep afterward - Zodiac style cool

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
I normally kick it off with a Zodiac attack, and then I try to use other attacks. You never know when you'll get a critical... so I like to hit hard first, and then wittle my enemies down. I always check how much damage I'm doing to deal to the opponent, and make sure that my odds are good for killing it, or sparing enough health to throw a star seed at wink
TheLeperAffinity4
I normally kick it off with a Zodiac attack, and then I try to use other attacks. You never know when you'll get a critical... so I like to hit hard first, and then wittle my enemies down. I always check how much damage I'm doing to deal to the opponent, and make sure that my odds are good for killing it, or sparing enough health to throw a star seed at wink

Question! So what would you do if you happen to get a moga and your team's zodiac signs aren't that effective with that moga? wink

Phanna's Husband

Questionable Partner

Depends on the level and how badly I need to defeat it. If it's about the same level or lower, special moves and physical attacks will drop it fairly easily. If it's higher level, fight if I need to, run if I don't.

SayaAki's Husband

Agile Hunter

special ability > Zodiac (if it does more damage) > Phys (if my moga only has 5 Zodiacs)

in team battles which get super long, i go Whistle > Special > Whistle > Zodiacspam and pray it goes down before me.
shusuke_amagai

in team battles which get super long, i go Whistle > Special > Whistle > Zodiacspam and pray it goes down before me.

Oh yes, those whistles! Does it make the battle seem more exciting when you use them?

Divine Fox

16,915 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Avulet
shusuke_amagai

Oh yes, those whistles! Does it make the battle seem more exciting when you use them?

exciting no, but it can prevent u from dying or makes ur enemy go down faster. i use it atm to lvl quickly, but its no fun ^^

i use my attacks depending on my enemy, if i face a vuvu as an example, i know that it'll use armor, so i start with a phys attack because after vuvus turn they wont be that strong anymore. also with dds i try to use zodiacs only if they're super effective.

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
B4LUK4
Avulet
shusuke_amagai

exciting no, but it can prevent u from dying or makes ur enemy go down faster. i use it atm to lvl quickly, but its no fun ^^

i use my attacks depending on my enemy, if i face a vuvu as an example, i know that it'll use armor, so i start with a phys attack because after vuvus turn they wont be that strong anymore. also with dds i try to use zodiacs only if they're super effective.
Wow... that's exactly what I do too. I always fight Vuvus like that. Good strategy though! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff