Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
idea guys heres a tip on capturing mogas: idea

when you capture/throw a starseed to a moga, look at its hp bar if it disappears,means that you captured the moga if it did'nt dissapear,means that you didnt capture it.
sardonyxs

when you capture/throw a starseed to a moga, look at its hp bar if it disappears,means that you captured the moga if it did'nt dissapear,means that you didnt capture it.

Is that a glitch?

3,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vyzov062188
sardonyxs

Is that a glitch?

dunno i just noticed it
i Already know it ,i have noticed when i catch Syrene the hp bar Diseppear and i captured Syrene.This method is VERY USEFULL for who have a slow progress Internet Connection{Like Mine xp } Juse use this method ok?

500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Looks interesting im going to try this... 3nodding

3,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
sardonyxs

works also when escaping when your moga's hp bar disappears
Here's another tip about battle system.

When your Moga gets Confuse and you click one of the attacks, you can tell you'll attack if the number goes down. If it doesn't, it means you've lost a turn.

3,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Raiten Ka
Here's another tip about battle system.

When your Moga gets Confuse and you click one of the attacks, you can tell you'll attack if the number goes down. If it doesn't, it means you've lost a turn.

yeah that works too ive been using that also...sry forgot to add it.... sweatdrop
Umm I actually just wait for the song. As soon as it starts I know I will be catching that moga.

Sings, "Ready to Roll Ready To rock. Ready to give it all I've got!"

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items