Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wouldn't it be great if you couldn't have suprise attacks from mogas which level is under the average of your teams mogas levels.
... I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying about Hidden Special Attacks that the Moga have in their Zodiac Attacks?

If it is, then to be honest, I don't have an issue about that. I will get annoyed if my Mogas get Confused or Poisoned from Hidden Special Attacks. However, I also like it when my Mogas perform those against the Mogas I'm fighting such as my Huey giving a Moga Vulnerability even though its Special Attack is Precision.
Suprise attacks are those which come as a SUPRISE when youre moving on the map. For example your heading from your home towards Wyndhym Town Square. In the middle of the trip for example in Spiral Cave there's a SUPRISE attack. Wild moga just attacks you and you have to fight it with your mogas or run away. This is very annoying when distances are long.
Ah.... Now I understand. I think if the developers has an item where Mogas won't surprise attack you (like the items in Pokemon), that will be great.

I keep running into Mogas after moving one or two spots and it annoys me. LOL XD Of course, having an item will mean we have to pay Star Coins if we want them. >>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff