Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I would personally like to be able to put more mogas into "storage", like how the Pokemon games do it with the PC, because I have a ton of low level mogas and I don't use them any more. Or have a more organized "home" area, because currently with all the Mogas milling around it's hard to find your team members and make them rest.
They already did the storage. :/

Just grab the Moga you want to store and drag them to the door of the tree. It will only unlock if you have more than 20 Moga.

3,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have the storage space... weird. It must have been a glitch or something, I used to have a limit on how many I could store.
LadyMiir
I have the storage space... weird. It must have been a glitch or something, I used to have a limit on how many I could store.

I don't think there's a limited space for the storage. But many newcomers or those who haven't played recently do not know about the new update. The storage was updated about two weeks ago, I guess?

But anyway, if you have more than 20 Moga, you will be able to store now. :3

3,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I went back and looked, and shoved all my unused Mogas into storage. Thanks for the help! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff