Generous Receiver

nothing, just to add the excitement lol lol lol
I will admit during April Fool's Day, I wanted a shiny Umbranine. ;3;

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Actually I really wish they would make shiny/alternately colored Mogas. Why? It'll give something special/extra for people, and they can make real money off of it. I mean, I'd rather have them charge for something extra than for something that you NEED to complete your dex. -glares at Weatar and Scorpius-
Zeoia Kuesk
Actually I really wish they would make shiny/alternately colored Mogas. Why? It'll give something special/extra for people, and they can make real money off of it. I mean, I'd rather have them charge for something extra than for something that you NEED to complete your dex. -glares at Weatar and Scorpius-

That's true. In addition, I also think that it's another good reason to recapture the same Moga, unlike the Black Gold quest. *glares at the quest*

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Haha, yeah, I was a bit mad at having to recapture Mogas. Though luckily I hadn't caught most of them anyway. xD
Zeoia Kuesk
Haha, yeah, I was a bit mad at having to recapture Mogas. Though luckily I hadn't caught most of them anyway. xD

Lucky you. I only had half of the list being captured. LOL XD

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Shadow Moga. Monochrome versions for the discerning lady or gentleman.
Zeoia Kuesk
i agree with this. i'd rather pay for shiny mogas to appear in the wild, nt mogas tht we should be getting without having to pay. I'll probably never see weatear or scorpius in my collection now. I was lucky as hell that someone was kind enough to gift me a golerph, and I didn't even think I'd get that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff