Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rain Guardian Yamamoto

YEY! thanks for pointing that!! But the problem is.. I can't connect my FB account to Gaia.. even If It said "Login with Facebook" I clicked it, the Registration appears. But If I change my avi, My FB account will automatically Post that Ive change my Avi..

I guess I should report this to Gaia.. But if guys now something about it just reply ^_^

Does it really do that?
It hasn't posted anything on my facebook profile or newsfeed. i dont think it's supposed to do that.
You should get that fixed. Imagine spamming your friends w. all your avi changes xD
LOL
Weary_Soulsearcher
Rain Guardian Yamamoto

YEY! thanks for pointing that!! But the problem is.. I can't connect my FB account to Gaia.. even If It said "Login with Facebook" I clicked it, the Registration appears. But If I change my avi, My FB account will automatically Post that Ive change my Avi..

I guess I should report this to Gaia.. But if guys now something about it just reply ^_^

Does it really do that?
It hasn't posted anything on my facebook profile or newsfeed. i dont think it's supposed to do that.
You should get that fixed. Imagine spamming your friends w. all your avi changes xD
LOL

Haha! If you haven't connect ur FB to ur Gaiaonline, Click here

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
You guys are getting a little spammy about asking people to join. You have a thread here, and you have it in your sig, and that's good. If you want the admins to not get on you about having a thread here instead of guild recruitment, don't make multiple threads. There's only 2 pages of threads in this forum, because the game hasn't taken off yet and only a few people who play are even coming to this forum. Of those people maybe only a couple want to join your guild. Just be patient for them to get the game farther along and announce it to Gaia. I'm sure at some point they'll give an incentive for playing as Gaia gold or items. Then people will come pouring into this forum and you'll have more interested folks.
The best you can do is just set up you guild with info and make it inviting, and wait.
Kitsune_rei
You guys are getting a little spammy about asking people to join. You have a thread here, and you have it in your sig, and that's good. If you want the admins to not get on you about having a thread here instead of guild recruitment, don't make multiple threads. There's only 2 pages of threads in this forum, because the game hasn't taken off yet and only a few people who play are even coming to this forum. Of those people maybe only a couple want to join your guild. Just be patient for them to get the game farther along and announce it to Gaia. I'm sure at some point they'll give an incentive for playing as Gaia gold or items. Then people will come pouring into this forum and you'll have more interested folks.
The best you can do is just set up you guild with info and make it inviting, and wait.

Actually, that game did came out in Facebook last November. :/

I will admit that even though we have few people in this thread, it's because most of the people prefer to have their Facebook separate from Gaia (that, and the majority doesn't know about this place). In fact, there are many threads in the Facebook discussion that is over 500 pages. However, I'm guessing that 30% of the threads are mostly spams while 40% are those who need people to add them. >>;

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I don't really look at the FB discussion, it is mostly spam.
Ocean Party was dead until they announced it on Gaia. I think most people still just don't know. You'd have to stumble on it or have friends playing to find out really. And I'm sure some people playing just think its a cute game and don't go on Gaia at all.
Kitsune_rei

Sorry, BUMP pls...
*pokes thread*
join the guild biggrin

so, has anyone caught anything new lately??
cause I haven't ^^;
Add me in biggrin rofl
KnightEternal
Add me in biggrin rofl

teehee~!
just click the link on the first page or Yamamoto-kun's siggy heart
Join uuusss~! 3nodding
Hii guuyyyss~!
Any new recruits????
New catches??

I still haven't caught anything new...i'm still trying to level up to 23, so i can catch that lvl 25 moga at adventure island.... :/

teehee~! heart
@ Kitsune_rei

soo...I'm like totally jealous of your avvie!
It's SO gorgeous! heart heart heart
Guys, could you comments that are Unnecessary, people are complaining this thread is a SPAM...If you keep commenting this can be moved to recycle bin... please create new threads if you want to talk about the other topics....
Ok, then I'll just bump the thread ^_^

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
jus sent in my guild application an thot i would give u a *bump*! lol
teehee~! Thanks for the bump, and welcome to the guild! heart

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
How's the event going for you?
Caught all the new moga?

Quick Reply

Submit