Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
From the past events, the game had push many people to their limit. But if you look another way, for some people, the quest before easter one are too easy and, in my opinion is they are so easy and make the game so boring. Only time I found that this game is challenging are the easter one and somehow, the Lainedeer.... And for the robo buns, I must say that only a really lucky or a marathon player will got them all from nature. So devs, you're plannning that not all play for free people will get a complete set right? That's how the pay for me come along so lazy richies player got a complete robo bun collection before they can say "robo bunnies". Good finiancial plan eh? But, doing this satisfied some while pissed all other off.... So, for the difficulty of events and quests, you should keep it in the level that all people can complete it with a normal level of efford, not these crazy marathon play.....

Now the robo bun are gone.... Many people got mad, let not make the same incident happen again.....

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hear, hear. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items