Welcome to Gaia! ::

pls back the older setups.. what the use of whistles if u can use it just 1 per turn.. f u change the game.. pls change the percentage in capturing the moga...
scream stressed crying why did you make monstegalaxy suck mike i wish id only wish that you make monstergalaxy beter and you make mg suck why are you selling mogas why so you can be rich look on you page now less people playing it because you made it suck please dont make mg suck please return everything take my mogas but just make monstergalaxy better josiah monstegalaxy phillipine player at you service
scream stressed crying why did you make monstegalaxy suck mike i wish id only wish that you make monstergalaxy beter and you make mg suck why are you selling mogas why so you can be rich look on you page now less people playing it because you made it suck please dont make mg suck please return everything take my mogas but just make monstergalaxy better josiah monstegalaxy phillipine player at you service

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
When I first started the game I barely used my whistles (mostly cause I don't have many friends that play MG so my whistle supply was low) but as I gained more whistles I tried them out and I instantly took a liking to them because I could use one and then knock the moga out with a normal/zodiac attack. Once I figured out that I could use them as many times as I wanted, I actually didn't care that much about it because the stupid restart messages kept on blocking me from using a second whistle anyways (and in the process losing my first whistle and the occasional uncommon - legendary moga, arrgh!). This change doesn't affect me that much, but it does hinder the people who are used to using multiple whistles per turn. I agree with KitsuneLuceria that maybe 3 per turn would be fine.

And about the bugs and slowdown, I definitely agree that those should be fixed first before any more gameplay changes are made. I used 40+ starseeds for an uncommon moga. That shouldn't have to happen.
i really love the idea...it seems like COOPERATION!!!!!
Heeey! I don't wanna play 10 minutes and then wait for 4 hours to play again! ¬¬
Want my whistles back! Or less time needed for rest... Or more attacks before need a nap...

Or maybe you could skip your attack turn so you don't need to waste a limited attack and then, after the enemy attack, have your whistle attack back!

Hmm... skip button yeyyeyeyeey!

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
why when i caught a messi it does not count and when i try again it will cost me more starseed plss fix this ASAP.

3,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
For me, this isn't a good news at all.
I usually use a lot of whistles to boost my moga's EXP..
But now I have to use 1 whistle then attack normally which takes much longer.
sad I know its suppose to be balanced and all but.. crying
Mike Moga
Hi Moga Tamers! I wanted to let everyone know about a change that is coming soon, which will change how Bonus Attack whistles work.

When we first launched the game in December, we made it so that Bonus Attack whistles were just like any other attack: They used your turn. You would do your bonus attack (which is powerful), and then the enemy would take a turn, and then you could do another bonus attack, and so forth, each taking turns to attack each other one at a time. It would behave very similar to how physical or zodiac attack works: It took a turn.

After a fair amount of play-testing, we decided that bonus attacks weren't quite special enough, so we decided to run an limited-time experiment where bonus attacks would _not_ use a turn, and you could do as many bonus attacks as you like, one after another, without enemies ever having a chance to fight back, limited only by the number of whistles you have. We hoped this would make whistles more useful, leading to more people working together with their friends to help each other.

While the experiment has demonstrated that people love playing Moga with their friends, the results of the experiment have proven to us beyond any doubt that the game is not appropriately balanced, and the over-powered nature of bonus attacks not using a turn is resulting in a badly skewed gameplay (where players who gather lots of whistles will pretty much only use whistle attacks, without ever being attacked) is harming the gameplay in unfortunate and negative ways. It is preventing the full breadth and depth of our game from being enjoyed properly, and precluding the team from introducing fun new features that will make the game more enjoyable, and ultimately more successful.

So coming soon, we are going to end the experiment and change the rules around Bonus Attack whistles once again. After these changes, you will be limited to use one Bonus Attack per turn... so if you have lots of whistles available for Bonus Attacks, the play pattern can look like this: Bonus attack, regular attack, enemy turn, bonus attack, regular attack, enemy turn, and soforth. Note that this will make whistles more powerful than when we originally launched (before the experiment), as you will be able to get in two hits for each one hit the enemy gets. This preserves the true nature of the "Bonus" attack aligning with the original intention: That together with friends, you will have the ability to get one "Bonus" hit for each hit you take.

We have play-tested these new changes extensively, and while we've found that at first they will be pretty jarring for the small minority of players who are pretty much solely using Bonus Attacks as their only attack, it ultimately leads to the battle gameplay being much more balanced, and improves the strategy and fun for the vast majority of players. The difference is overwhelmingly positive, and will allow for so many future updates and improvements to the game to be meaningful and special, including new areas, special events, boss fights, PvP, and so much more. Because of this, we are going to move forward with this change in the coming weeks... and because we care so much about our players, we wanted to share this news with you in advance, so you understand the upcoming changes and won't be surprised.

If you have any specific concerns about this change, don't hesitate to contact us, using the "Support" link on the left side of the Monster Galaxy Fan Page. We read all your feedback and are firmly committed to making Monster Galaxy the best game possible. Thank you so much for your support during our Beta, as we continue to develop the game!
nice one! approve!
hola capture a pepee nivel 18 y no lo puedo usar porque cuando lo voy a meter al team aparece que no lo tengo y en mi actividad si. Me gaste mas de 15 ss para capturarlo ayudenmen porfavor
Why my friend cath the Hanzo in sandtown?

what Hanzo now can be found?
This seems reasonable and well thought out. 3nodding

I just wish my whistles would start working properly again scream . They've been broken for about a month now. stare

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hmm...thats good,I used to abuse whistle fruit.Then I would ran out of whistle fruit while starting another battle.This should balance it.

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
why are my clovey's attacks miss always???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff