Welcome to Gaia! ::

Social Jackie
Legendary Darkos
question:
is there a chance of getting moga cash at the first location at sunshine because i train eon shaka and samuron there alot because there more effective

Hi there,

You have a chance of getting Moga Cash at every node on the maps!

What are the odds of earning cash I haven't gotten any cash yet?

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Is this feature implement forever? Or there is a limited time? I mean, its only for this weeks/month? Or this will forever ?
Andrew Wyeth
Social Jackie
Legendary Darkos
question:
is there a chance of getting moga cash at the first location at sunshine because i train eon shaka and samuron there alot because there more effective

Hi there,

You have a chance of getting Moga Cash at every node on the maps!

What are the odds of earning cash I haven't gotten any cash yet?

Hi there,

While we don't typically state what the odds are, if you just keep trying I am sure you'll see some of that cash drop sometime soon.
Rhomyou
Is this feature implement forever? Or there is a limited time? I mean, its only for this weeks/month? Or this will forever ?

Hi there,

As of right now, we are looking for this to last the rest of this month.

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Social Jackie
Rhomyou

Hi there,

As of right now, we are looking for this to last the rest of this month.
you guys should make it last as long as you can but if you do you have to put like a 15 % chance of getting some that way you can still get money from people buying it

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Millionaire 200
i keep battling and got cash

but its so rare >o<

is there like something im doing wrong ?

is lossing battles or anything can lower the chance of getting moga cash ?

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Manah Manson
Yukino Makoto-kun
Thanks for this! I've already managed to grab 8 Moga Cash. heart

How many did you get by Fighting at the same Node Multiple times...? I'm Curious....

I got them all from fighting the same node. I'm trying to master every node for the cards.

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Len Kagaime
i keep battling and got cash

but its so rare >o<

is there like something im doing wrong ?

is lossing battles or anything can lower the chance of getting moga cash ?
no its just hard to get just battle the same area over and over i got 8 now from the first area in sunshine

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Millionaire 200
im got Moga cash only a few times sweatdrop

and now i battled like 57 times and get no moga cash stressed

its like the event hates me DX

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
A BIG THANK YOU to the team for the events/ features released today emotion_bigheart
FREE NEW Moga! heart
FREE Moga Cash! eek
NEW quests and additions to existing storyline!! emotion_bigheart
You guys Rock! ^5

A most welcome answer to Tamers needing a bit of reassurance that our voices ARE being heard.
This is a wonderful beginning to addressing the imbalance that has plagued the game lately.
I must say that even I was starting to lose faith a bit redface

emotion_hug Bravo!!

Happy Hunting! emotion_bigheart

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i found 28 moga cash and now my game is not loading biggrin
Social Jackie
Hi there,

Yes, that's right! We have been listening to the community and come up with a great way for you to get some Moga Cash. Through the end of the month of March, *EVERY* regular battle you fight, there is a chance that 1 Moga Cash will drop at the conclusion of the battle! Currently the only cap is how often you battle, so make sure to get your Moga teams in fighting shape to collect not only Moga, but Moga Cash as well!!!

Please note that this applies only to regular battles, not in PvP battles.
how do we get moga cash im playing for an hour and still nothing.-.???is there some locations or it can be found everywhere...
social jackie,if u are the one in charge of bugs why dont you give back my 50 moga cash please i want it and i wish that getting moga cash while battling was not limited.i wish it stayed forever
Social Jackie
Hi there,

Yes, that's right! We have been listening to the community and come up with a great way for you to get some Moga Cash. Through the end of the month of March, *EVERY* regular battle you fight, there is a chance that 1 Moga Cash will drop at the conclusion of the battle! Currently the only cap is how often you battle, so make sure to get your Moga teams in fighting shape to collect not only Moga, but Moga Cash as well!!!

Please note that this applies only to regular battles, not in PvP battles.

Why cant my friends and I still cant receive any moga cash?? We spent 3 hours on playing Monster Galaxy and i didnt receive one??? Gaia Online, you dont want to lose any players do you? So please fix it as soon as possible.. By the Way heres my user I.D

User Id: 100002080935019

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces