Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dear Monster Galaxy Devs, I think the next amazing contest you should have is the design a moga contest...Now this is how it would work...We all draw and color in a moga we made ourselves and then you pick the top so many like top 3 and make them into actual moga

Please no offense to anyone but if they do this then try and draw epic looking or cute moga that we would all enjoy..Not something that looks like a baby made it =p
Because the moga now are gorgeous..Make yours unique and take your time with it if they ever decide to make this contest..Then we can all vote for which one we love the most and the top 3 winners could be made into actual moga ^_^
Jimmy, you've posted in the wrong subforum. It's Featured Request you want to put in. LOL XD

Anyway, someone else suggested that same idea too. If there is a contest, I'm willing to participate in the contest. :3

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Raiten Ka
Jimmy, you've posted in the wrong subforum. It's Featured Request you want to put in. LOL XD

Anyway, someone else suggested that same idea too. If there is a contest, I'm willing to participate in the contest. :3

Oopsss xD
i wonder if i can delete this and post it in the sub forum xD
0ooJimmyoo0
Oopsss xD
i wonder if i can delete this and post it in the sub forum xD

It's useless to delete the thread since this is a public forum and only mods or above have the power to delete. So I'm guessing that they will move it to the sub forum.

In addition, does the winner gets to have the Moga he/she draw?

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
I want to see a design a Star Seed contest.
ooh XD and with that line my interest jus jumped :3 lol but yeah this contest would be awesome though only top three might be somewhat on the small side XD how about ppl giv the drawings a score between 1-10 and if the drawing gets a certain amount of votes and the average score is high it would be made into a moga XD

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Samyeung46
ooh XD and with that line my interest jus jumped :3 lol but yeah this contest would be awesome though only top three might be somewhat on the small side XD how about ppl giv the drawings a score between 1-10 and if the drawing gets a certain amount of votes and the average score is high it would be made into a moga XD

But there are over 11million players xD...talk about a moga collection 0_0
welll not everyone even goes to the forum and i would say a majority of player wont bother with the event...

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Samyeung46
welll not everyone even goes to the forum and i would say a majority of player wont bother with the event...

True but im sure it would be on the facebook wallpost as well since they don't all come here :p
but what moga would everyone make if they did do something like this?
0ooJimmyoo0
Samyeung46

True but im sure it would be on the facebook wallpost as well since they don't all come here :p
but what moga would everyone make if they did do something like this?

To be frank, I have a feeling that the contest will do the same strategy as the developers are doing in the video contest. Receive hundreds of entry from people, select the entries that they like the best, and have the rest of the people cast their vote on which entry is the best among the rest.

1,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Me? emo I'd like a "New Moga Suggestion with Image Contest" ^^ It is somewhat like you create your own moga then you submit it, and when you win, you get that moga and other package. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff