Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone how is it going ? I,m having tec difficulties in Monster Galaxy, i can,t receive the
daily gift@i can,t play for long periods of time! . can anyone help me out? thanks in advance. smile
You need to log into Gaia and Facebook first before claiming your prize. I'll post someone's else method of getting Daily Prize since I'm having trouble with my method....

kiramrgn
i've already posted this once
but i told some friends to do the same and it worked... it's the same steps i posted before peeps
i'll write them again for you to try and please if you try and it works post the steps again so other gamers can claim the free gift xD

steps:
1.- log into facebook
2.- open in another tab monster galaxy game
3.- open another tab and log into gaia
4.- open another tab and log into your mail
5.- search for the daily mail that says "Daily Email Prize - Claim Your Mystery Box!‏" and open it
6.- be sure that the tabs stil there and active cos sometimes acounts logout that has happened to me hahahhaa tabs must be facebook, mg, gaiaonline, e-mail.
7.- click the option on the mail that says claim your mystery box IT GOTTA BE ON THE E-MAIL OPTION!!

btw i've tried clicking on the mg daily prize option and claiming the mystery box but hasn't worked do't try that xD

GOOD LUCK!
OH YEAH BTW I DIDN'T WAIT FOR THE 24 HOURS TO PASS AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT BUT BEFORE CLICKING THE EMAIL OPTION CLAIM MYSTERY BOX I CHECKED ON THE DAILY PRIZE TAB ON THE GAME TO BE THE OPTION OF CLAIM YOUR MISTERY BOX IF YOU WANNA CHECK THAT TOO IT WOULD HELP YOU TO GET IT XD

And if that method doesn't help, you can contact the developers. It's on the bottom left side of their Facebook account.
oh yeah my method has been working for me a whole week in a row so try it and you'll get lot's of starseeds!! WUHU!
@ raiten ka thx for the quote smile
kiramrgn
@ raiten ka thx for the quote smile

Phft! No problem. LOL XD It's the least I can to do help a fellow Moga Tamer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff