I'm completely indifferent. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

Sker's Wife

Supportive Enabler

10,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
I'm am...so not happy with the change. I don't want to have to log into gaia just to get something on Facebook. It's annoying, and inconvenient enough that I no longer click that email. I just delete it outright because I don't want to have to log in here to do something over there.

I can't speak for anyone else but for me, I have a way of doing things where I do my facebook stuff and THEN I go to gaia and do my gaia stuff. This just messes everything up and overcomplicates what was a simple, fun game.

If at all possible can we please go back to the original system? Where I click and get me gift insteand of 'click > go to gaia > log in there > go BACK to MoGa > get my gift' >,<

I know you're probably trying to get people who play on FB to make gaia accounts but really I don't think this is the best way to go about it.

Also, asking me to invite friends to MoGa every 5 minutes really detracts from the game. I hate seeing that screen pop up every time I load a new area like the world map or my home.

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
logging in doesn't take much time so it's just fine for me... and the prize is always 3ss, compared before 1 ss, 2 ss, 1 bc, 2 bc, 3 whis... it annoys me if it's not ss...
When this forum was made, Mike Moga made a thread about what their plans for Monster Galaxy are. And one of the steps involves with the Daily Prize.

Mike explained that the reason we're in this situation is because they are still fixing the bug and this is the alternate way to get our prize. So it's not that they're forcing FB people to join Gaia. It's just that they can't really find any other way for us to get our prizes... sweatdrop
sometimes when igo 2 claim my prize, it doesn't give it to me, and it restarts the 24 hr count down. xp burning_eyes

Sker's Wife

Supportive Enabler

10,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Yeah I think I've had it not give it to me before. If it's a bug though I think I'll just continue ignoring the email thing until word comes out that it's okay again. Because I really like to stick to my routine as much as possible ^.^||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff