• Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
ALL of the announced Moga contest finalists! (in order of announcement):

VOTE HERE: MOGA CONTEST POLL

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

*note: I did re-size them to be the same size (300x300), as I do not want any of one to seem more important than the others.
Of course, the entries can also be seen at: http://www.facebook.com/playmonstergalaxy
Quiris
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/the-moga-contest-gallery/t.77964877/?_gaia_t_=3934

To anyone that did not get their Moga into the finalists, post it here and I'll put it up. C:

And if you know the usernames of some of the finalists that I have not listed, please tell me!

I think this is a great idea ^_^ I had thought about this razz But I was hoping Gaia would create the gallery themselves since they have ALL the entries smile So it would be easier for them to set it up razz But it's nice to see someone taking the initiative to set this whole thing up yum_puddi I just hope it's not too arduous yum_tea

And I'm the person who created Bettami smile It was so exciting to become a finalist! I knew I would be going up against artists who are mega talented razz I really need to learn how to paint better razz Cause I had some trouble razz But still, this whole competition is super exciting! xp Good luck to everyone! ^_^

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Karina Snow
Quiris
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/the-moga-contest-gallery/t.77964877/?_gaia_t_=3934

To anyone that did not get their Moga into the finalists, post it here and I'll put it up. C:

And if you know the usernames of some of the finalists that I have not listed, please tell me!

I think this is a great idea ^_^ I had thought about this razz But I was hoping Gaia would create the gallery themselves since they have ALL the entries smile So it would be easier for them to set it up razz But it's nice to see someone taking the initiative to set this whole thing up yum_puddi I just hope it's not too arduous yum_tea

And I'm the person who created Bettami smile It was so exciting to become a finalist! I knew I would be going up against artists who are mega talented razz I really need to learn how to paint better razz Cause I had some trouble razz But still, this whole competition is super exciting! xp Good luck to everyone! ^_^

You're the creator of Bettami? Awesome! you did some mad work on those scales - -the colors are just really great!
i honestly wish we could play all of the moga lol
or get like a little copy of our moga as an item.

Im the creator to monoceros. gaia_star

Good luck to you! emotion_bigheart
Crysanthia

You're the creator of Bettami? Awesome! you did some mad work on those scales - -the colors are just really great!

Aww thank you biggrin You did an awesome job too whee I wish I knew how to paint like that smile It looks so smoooooooth whee Most of the entries look super smooth...like they were colored in oil paint or something razz But I don't really paint anything sweatdrop This was my first real photoshop coloring attempt razz I hope MG makes another competition like this one biggrin I would start drawing sooner razz And yeah getting a little copy of our moga would be awesomeness! and it would be so adorable! yum_puddi

Picatin's Bae

121-BloodFang-121
Redds
Two spots left till I'm in the clear. Dangit.
how do you turn in to that thing redds?

I leveled up.

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Karina Snow
Crysanthia

Aww thank you biggrin You did an awesome job too whee I wish I knew how to paint like that smile It looks so smoooooooth whee Most of the entries look super smooth...like they were colored in oil paint or something razz But I don't really paint anything sweatdrop This was my first real photoshop coloring attempt razz I hope MG makes another competition like this one biggrin I would start drawing sooner razz And yeah getting a little copy of our moga would be awesomeness! and it would be so adorable! yum_puddi

You use photoshop? nice
I use gimp -- arg i want some photoshop
but I agree I wish more contest like this would happen - but not just create a moga - create a whatever contest-- i think it'd be awesome.
emotion_bigheart gaia_star yum_cupcake yum_strawberry
Crysanthia

You use photoshop? nice
but I agree I wish more contest like this would happen - but not just create a moga - create a whatever contest-- i think it'd be awesome.

I've never used Gimp before razz Is it better than Photoshop? or....is it better at painting? surprised And yeah another contest to create anything would be awesome! xp If there was a contest to create the cutest little creature I would totally enter 4laugh Cuteness is my Kryptonite whee

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Karina Snow
Crysanthia

You use photoshop? nice

I've never used Gimp before razz Is it better than Photoshop? or....is it better at painting? surprised And yeah another contest to create anything would be awesome! xp If there was a contest to create the cutest little creature I would totally enter 4laugh Cuteness is my Kryptonite whee

Gimp is hard bc it doesn't come with instructions - -DX
but i hear it's kinda the same as photoshop -- but in my opinion sounds more like a step down from photoshop. gimp is free so that's why i use it lol
Well out of cuteness I think yours and the first one are definately the cutest.
I mean if you think about it - and how awesome it is that out of like a few hundred entries we are in the finals! that's sooo awesome.
Crysanthia

but i hear it's kinda the same as photoshop -- but in my opinion sounds more like a step down from photoshop. gimp is free so that's why i use it lol
I mean if you think about it - and how awesome it is that out of like a few hundred entries we are in the finals! that's sooo awesome.

Well based on ur Monoceros creation and ur avi sig I would say ur pretty accomplished at using Gimp 3nodding I wanna paint like that! Is it difficult to paint like that? Does it take a lot of time?

And thank you whee I actually wasn't trying to make something cute...but it came out cute anyways rofl

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Karina Snow
Crysanthia

Well based on ur Monoceros creation and ur avi sig I would say ur pretty accomplished at using Gimp 3nodding I wanna paint like that! Is it difficult to paint like that? Does it take a lot of time?

And thank you whee I actually wasn't trying to make something cute...but it came out cute anyways rofl

It is kinda hard -- umm took me about 2 hours, but bc it's such a small image.
alot and alot of shading.
I think you did great with your moga and it's like fingerpainting kinda - especially without a tablet.
i think if you set your mind to it you can do it - i am a true believer of that. gaia_diamond
ive been drawing on gimp for a year now. soooo... O 3O
it takes a bit of time to get it right.
i think you can do anything - i mean your moga is really really pretty and your in the finals!
Crysanthia

I think you did great with your moga and it's like fingerpainting kinda - especially without a tablet.
i think if you set your mind to it you can do it - i am a true believer of that. gaia_diamond
i think you can do anything - i mean your moga is really really pretty and your in the finals!

2 hours??? :O Whaaaaaaaaaaaat???? Mine took 10 and its not even as rendered emotion_kirakira and is fingerpainting a good thing? surprised and for most of it i did use a tablet @_@

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Karina Snow
Crysanthia

2 hours??? :O Whaaaaaaaaaaaat???? Mine took 10 and its not even as rendered emotion_kirakira and is fingerpainting a good thing? surprised and for most of it i did use a tablet @_@

Hey i wouldnt get too impressed lol -- it took me 2 days to think of what i was going to draw.
and i went through 100 different mogas before i settled on a unicorn
Im surprised more people didnt do more water related ones. O 3O
i wish i had a tablet sometimes - so that i could straight lines.
Do you have an artshop?
Crysanthia

Hey i wouldnt get too impressed lol -- it took me 2 days to think of what i was going to draw.
and i went through 100 different mogas before i settled on a unicorn
Im surprised more people didnt do more water related ones. O 3O
i wish i had a tablet sometimes - so that i could straight lines.
Do you have an artshop?

No I don't have an Art Shop 4laugh I've never gotten the hang of Gaia....so I don't really know how I would set one up whee

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Karina Snow

i do have an artshop - but it's full at the moment --

ive seen art shops set up a bunch of different ways, it's however you want to do it.
even look up how other people do it -- get tips from that -- i do lol.
xD
but i copied and pasted from one of my old auctions so i wouldnt have to retype a bunch of stuff.

im sure if you did decide to set up an artshop you'd do great. gaia_diamond
im totally listening to mortal kombat music - why? stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas