Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gawker

14,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
i just started and i noticed if you catch one of the new animals before they tell you to then it does not count so don't catch lambo the first time you see him.
if anyone has some hints for me id love to hear them

Invisible Gawker

14,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Rikku_loves_gippal
i just started and i noticed if you catch one of the new animals before they tell you to then it does not count so don't catch lambo the first time you see him.

read the thread WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE. You will find a lot of helpful game hints on there. Also do not catch Mogas that aren't on your quest list. In that case, Lambo wont count unless the quest of catching Lambo was active. And there's no way too of making it count.

So,
do your quest
save starseeds coffee and whistles. they will come in handy as you level your moga up later on
for now since you are new to the game, focus on doing your quest and if you ran out of seeds Farm for cards in WEST SUMMER road.

Invisible Gawker

14,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
zefloki
Rikku_loves_gippal

read the thread WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE. You will find a lot of helpful game hints on there. Also do not catch Mogas that aren't on your quest list. In that case, Lambo wont count unless the quest of catching Lambo was active. And there's no way too of making it count.

So,
do your quest
save starseeds coffee and whistles. they will come in handy as you level your moga up later on
for now since you are new to the game, focus on doing your quest and if you ran out of seeds Farm for cards in WEST SUMMER road.

thnxs

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
no problemo.. love to help out biggrin heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers