Welcome to Gaia! ::

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My question is:

Will I be able to keep them when MG comes to Gaia without a FB connect?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
of course biggrin

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Tyler the Yonker
of course biggrin

Really? Yay!

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
H3av3n
Tyler the Yonker
of course biggrin

Really? Yay!

but better if you connect your gaia to your FB to have neighbors, it can't be here.
the last thing i read was we have to rest our acounts gonk and we will lose every thing and every progress
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/would-you-play-monster-galaxy-if-it-wasn-t-on-facebook/t.75686637_1/
that is if the game is hosted on gaia completely but the dev said that the game will come on vexi soon without losing any data also i think the game on yahoo messenger is with the same data as well
Miu Kurosaki
but better if you connect your gaia to your FB to have neighbors, it can't be here.

apparently if the game is hosted on gaia you will as your gaian friends as neighbors wink

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
jumaroka
the last thing i read was we have to rest our acounts gonk and we will lose every thing and every progress
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/would-you-play-monster-galaxy-if-it-wasn-t-on-facebook/t.75686637_1/
that is if the game is hosted on gaia completely but the dev said that the game will come on vexi soon without losing any data also i think the game on yahoo messenger is with the same data as well

The only reason I created a FB account was for this game! I was gonna delete it as soon as MG came to Gaia. But I don't want to loose the Laindeer and Coldbear I won! O.O Everything else can reset. I just want the Moga's I won.

Friendly Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
does anyone knows how to connect facebook and your gaia account redface rolleyes
or is my account conneted to facebook how i will come to know emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces