Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why don't i have messi after i captured it?
Did you capture Messi while your Moga is under Confuse? confused

If it does, then that's explained why Messi doesn't come home. Any Moga with Confuse/Disease/Time-Warp will cause a glitch if you capture them while your Moga is under the effect.

Contact the developers about your missing Moga along with the pictures of your capture.
I've the same problem with "myname captured a level 20 Electrotter at MadBeetch River" and he didn't comes on my mogas and 'ive loose 4 starseeds help please )x

sorry for my bad english i'm french
I had the same problem. I captured Buffant for the Black Gold quest and it took my starseeds and didn't tell me I completed the quest. Buffant doesn't even show up at my house. sad

It did this to me twice.
crying I have that same problem, and I haven't gotten a reply from any aadmins either, and I sent two prob. reports in, like 6 days ago! crying
i faced the same prob when catching messi, but it did not use my star seed so maybe it is technical error....
same i captured messi but was NOT confused while i cought it .took my seed and never updated.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just now happened to me on the Black Gold quest, this time it was a Weero. Captured it, even named it, but it is not in my inventory, nor did Nova show up to send me to the next quest. And no confuse status either. This is frustrating! wahmbulance
i've experience this too.i've capture buffant twice for my blackgold quest, but it's not inside my mogas list and the event doesnt trigger!!
me too.. mine is a legendary pee pee!! i wasnt in for the confuse effect. but i didnt have it. i caught it but it didnt appear in my team

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff