Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey everyone, i'm just woundering how do you get rid of doubles in monster galaxy, i'm doing quest and i found out i needed to catch these ones which i already have so i want to know how to get rid of the doubles? sad stare
Unfortunately, right now there isn't one...supposedly, the devs are working on it. I certainly hope it comes soon. I have like, ten repeats.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Releasing captured moga are the feature people started talking about since the Nova's quest begin. That's a long time ago too.

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
There is no way to remove, delete, release, etc extra Moga once caught to answer the question...... Also-

I don't get the big deal of wanting to delete them, you already wasted the seed to catch them both and there is a storage space to keep em out of your way...... Catching doubles sucks when you need the seeds, but just having them makes no difference really.....
I'd much rather see them change the way we sort our friends homes before bothering with code to delete or release extra Mogas... But thats just my opinion. smile

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sorry but there is currently no way to remove duplicate mogas sad Gaia will probably add it in the near future. We don't know when though

6,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Raina Mogatrainer
There is no way to remove, delete, release, etc extra Moga once caught to answer the question...... Also-

I don't get the big deal of wanting to delete them, you already wasted the seed to catch them both and there is a storage space to keep em out of your way...... Catching doubles sucks when you need the seeds, but just having them makes no difference really.....
I'd much rather see them change the way we sort our friends homes before bothering with code to delete or release extra Mogas... But thats just my opinion. smile

idk if its jus my comp but i got lik 4 alyx's (however u spell it) n it wouldnt let me put the last 1 in the storage so yea again idk if it was jus my comp bein sucky or not
well i think they should make the release thing and let you keep the seed to use again. who agrees?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff