Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
I know this Moga is super rare which explains why few players here have even encountered it. I, however, have encountered it twice and I've been defeated by it both times. It seems invincible because its healing shield skill resurrects itself even after its health falls to zero! scream

Has anyone ever defeated a Unitaur?
I have ......,. like 10 times n.n

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
How did you do it?

Friendly Noob

i dunno about you, but i like the idea of a monster that i can't accidentally kill when i'm trying to catch it.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
hatnkane
i dunno about you, but i like the idea of a monster that i can't accidentally kill when i'm trying to catch it.

That is only true if you have starseeds AND your Moga are high enough level to catch it. Then there is the obvious problem like NOT wanting to capture it but simply wanting to get to a certain place to complete a quest. crying

How do you even deliberately kill something that resurrects itself repeatedly (automatically and ALWAYS successfully) using Healing Shield? gonk

Friendly Noob

garyoak99
hatnkane

That is only true if you have starseeds AND your Moga are high enough level to catch it. Then there is the obvious problem like NOT wanting to capture it but simply wanting to get to a certain place to complete a quest. crying

How do you even deliberately kill something that resurrects itself repeatedly (automatically and ALWAYS successfully) using Healing Shield? gonk

i havent the slightest clue. i only joined fb yesterday so my best two are lvl 8

Beloved Genius

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
i kill it as usual.......

Wealthy Capitalist

Add me on Facebook
then
Give me starseeds, please?

All Mogas are killable.
(So far)

Add me on Facebook
then
]Give me starseeds, please?

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Are-mad

I noticed there are people here who say they kill it like any other Moga. The following question still remains though:

As far as I know, enemy Moga have NO limit to how many times they can use a skill. I have encountered Unitaur 4 times now and it ALWAYS remembers to use Healing Shield (and use it again when the effect expires) before it does anything else to make itself practically invincible!

HOW do you kill a Moga that uses Healing Shield to regain 200 HP repeatedly even when ALL of its health gets depleted? confused
garyoak99
I know this Moga is super rare which explains why few players here have even encountered it. I, however, have encountered it twice and I've been defeated by it both times. It seems invincible because its healing shield skill resurrects itself even after its health falls to zero! scream

Has anyone ever defeated a Unitaur?

almost can if i have a tea cup.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tai Boy
almost can if i have a tea cup.

What does this tea cup have to do with Monster Galaxy? confused

9,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
garyoak99
Are-mad

I noticed there are people here who say they kill it like any other Moga. The following question still remains though:

As far as I know, enemy Moga have NO limit to how many times they can use a skill. I have encountered Unitaur 4 times now and it ALWAYS remembers to use Healing Shield (and use it again when the effect expires) before it does anything else to make itself practically invincible!

HOW do you kill a Moga that uses Healing Shield to regain 200 HP repeatedly even when ALL of its health gets depleted? confused

I would think either a poison effect or something similar or even perhaps a lose turn effect would probably do the trick. I dunno how positive and negative ticks (life gain and poison) is calculated either it's one or the other that ticks first. Wouldn't hurt to try and find out tho.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tenpac has the same thing - the trick is that it doesn't always work *every* time. Pick a moga with >=200 attack and it'll do the job after a few turns. (Or use something with confuse/time warp so unitaur forgets to put the shield back up)
Well this Unitaur moga i say is really is super bugged they have to fix it, since it needed to catch for a quest it just has to be fixed. And what happens is that it has about 200HP more than it shows normally try that beat its full hp fully to 0 but it didnt died and it dies just after it get a hit with about 200 ore more for it to die and about catching i had it 3 times down to 0 and it had 17% chance to catch but ghuess what i spend more than 30 seeds to catch it. Its a bit of nonsense its need to be fixed ASAP. I mean it should be catchable with no more than with 10seeds used as other super rares i caught and that 0 HP bug fixed.

Friendly Player

7,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

mhm ^^^^^^^^^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers