Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I have been getting this problem where I try to send evolution potion and the star seed to my neighbors but I never get the pop -up with my list. It loads, or tries to, but it never really pops up. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

The 40-Hp Potion and Name tag works fine - the pop-up pops up with the friends list. It's been happening every once in a while and I don't want to be a jerk who doesn't give their neighbors like what they have been providing for me.

P.S. What is the Name Tag for or do?

Magic Man-Lover

abria
So I have been getting this problem where I try to send evolution potion and the star seed to my neighbors but I never get the pop -up with my list. It loads, or tries to, but it never really pops up. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

The 40-Hp Potion and Name tag works fine - the pop-up pops up with the friends list. It's been happening every once in a while and I don't want to be a jerk who doesn't give their neighbors like what they have been providing for me.

P.S. What is the Name Tag for or do?

The name tag makes you able to rename your moga, eg, you name your moga sunny, use one of them, you can change it.
gifts are so cool

Generous Raider

6,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That been happening to me to sometimes sweatdrop
Okay. Then it is just a random glitch that hasn't been fixed. Thank you for your help and responses. smile

[e] hopefully it can be resolved soon. Since star seeds and evolution potions need neighbors to acquire them or it'll become too difficult to advance within thee game.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I only get the popup to work maybe 20% of the time. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff