Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you think we should be able to catch later on in spiral cave?

i honestly would love to see tigon later on,oh and i would love to see meka!

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
I guess a Waido as the boss. Actually, I'd rather have something more worth Sgt. Pierce's attention than a Waido, but we are missing it from one of our extremely old lists and it is in the Advanced section with Hanzo.
Pilfer von Durem
I guess a Waido as the boss. Actually, I'd rather have something more worth Sgt. Pierce's attention than a Waido, but we are missing it from one of our extremely old lists and it is in the Advanced section with Hanzo.

That's quite true. I have a feeling that whatever the last Moga or team it will be, it has to be related to Pierce, after seeing how he doesn't want us to go further into the cave.

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
What about the sneak peek we got of Bungalon several weeks ago?

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Raiten Ka
That's quite true. I have a feeling that whatever the last Moga or team it will be, it has to be related to Pierce, after seeing how he doesn't want us to go further into the cave.

I know I'm excited to see whatever is so special to him, and how it relates to the Moga much deeper in the cave. I like reading the points/ideas everyone here has.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Bloodrushe
What about the sneak peek we got of Bungalon several weeks ago?

Feels too detailed to be a free moga.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I hoping for Bungalon.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Francizzle
I hoping for Bungalon.

I'm on board the "hoping for Bungalon" train too.
who is bungalon will some one show a picture?

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=282322358451007&set=a.178803935469517.49283.129748227041755&type=1&theater He has the sharp edges you'd associate with something that lives in a cave, darker colors, the teeth, flourescent wings. I could see him coming from a cave setting.
i mean i know everyone likes it but i think its a bit disproportional and ugly. i mean its wings are to small to use for anything and its body isnt built for flight. i think give it more upper body strength and bigger wings i'd be happy and if they dont well...............i still would probably get it anyway XD

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
You don't need flight in a cave unless you're a bat so smaller wings make sense.
well i guess your right but still it supposed to be a dragon. i mean even pokemon they have a dragon that live in cave and its wing arnt designed for sustained flight only short bursts of flight for hoping around cave walls i still think it should have bigger wings. just enough it can get off the ground a little. pirate
cyber doom5
well i guess your right but still it supposed to be a dragon.

In my opinion, it looks like a walrus-like lizard, trying to be a dragon. >>;

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raiten Ka
cyber doom5
well i guess your right but still it supposed to be a dragon.

In my opinion, it looks like a walrus-like lizard, trying to be a dragon. >>;
It looks like an Asian walrus-like lizard, trying to be a dragon to me :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas