Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where do I find Faust the pony question
I know I need to do a quest but where do I go to start it?
The quest should appear as soon as you start up the game, if not email the support team.

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
You need to be able to go first on these spots:

1. Windhym Flowepit (To get the blue flowers from Victoria)
2. Heavenly Greens Cemetery (To talk to Poe for writing a poem)
3. The Rue Morgue (To get rid of the fiendish mogas who interfere the peaceful rest of her love
4. Trollworthy Bridge (The spot where you can get Faust after you finish the quest from Step1 to Step3

I hope it helps you to get Faust before the Late Happy Mother's Day Event will end. 4laugh

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
crozzeon0

3. The Rue Morgue (To get rid of the fiendish mogas who interfere the peaceful rest of her love
4. Trollworthy Bridge (The spot where you can get Faust after you finish the quest from Step1 to Step3

I hope it helps you to get Faust before the Late Happy Mother's Day Event will end. 4laugh

The developers said that the Late Mother's Day event will stay forever unlike the other events so that the newbies can capture the starter mogas.

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0

The developers said that the Late Mother's Day event will stay forever unlike the other events so that the newbies can capture the starter mogas.

Can you give me the link where they indicate that they will keep this event. Because if they will keep it, they will be having a contradictions next year (when the Mother's Day event will come in 2012).

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
crozzeon0
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0

Can you give me the link where they indicate that they will keep this event. Because if they will keep it, they will be having a contradictions next year (when the Mother's Day event will come in 2012).

I just read it here in Gaia.

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0

I just read it here in Gaia.

Ok i will search for it...

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Anyways, jmnolasco022, may I ask how did you get a pet on your avatar?

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
crozzeon0

I bought it in the Marketplace for 18 thousand! Just search for it in the Marketplace! "Tama's Basket"

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0

I bought it in the Marketplace for 18 thousand! Just search for it in the Marketplace! "Tama's Basket"

Thanks for the info. I only have 2k left... need to earn more Gaia Golds... hahaha!!!

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
wth??? meatballs has share the blessing...and ur absent??? wew!!!

For anyone who's wondering, I'm planning to leave the quest in the game indefinitely. We'll stop giving it to players right when they enter the game and make it so you get it by visiting a node around Windhym. There's no time pressure to complete it, and new players will have the opportunity to catch Faust once they've made it that far/can beat the team fights.

Meatballs quote that scream

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
nyCeteRu
wth??? meatballs has share the blessing...and ur absent??? wew!!!

For anyone who's wondering, I'm planning to leave the quest in the game indefinitely. We'll stop giving it to players right when they enter the game and make it so you get it by visiting a node around Windhym. There's no time pressure to complete it, and new players will have the opportunity to catch Faust once they've made it that far/can beat the team fights.

Meatballs quote that scream

Hahaha!!! I didn't read any threads of the developers a while ago. Sorry pal. Anyways, thanks for the info.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
What do you think next to Faust?
crozzeon0
What do you think next to Faust?

To be honest, no one knows. However, some people suggestion what type of Mogas for the Father's Day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff