Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which is better Pokemon or Monster Galaxy?

Gotta Catch'em All! 0.5 50.0% [ 27 ]
zOMG! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
OMGPOP! 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Gaia Fishing 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
I just want teh goldz! 0.24074074074074 24.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 >

7,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
scream So gaia how many times should I get f-ing stuck with Owlreed, huh?! I f-ing lost count on how many times I got stuck with this f-ing moga! Can't move on to next quests cause every f-ing time I enter Shadowmire Edge this f-ing Hoot-hoot just appears there and doesn't let me choose my f-ing moga! scream

/rant stressed
Try contacting the developers. :/

Divine Rogue

honestly, jsut kill the owlreed for xp and move on. shadowmire edge is where they are normally at. plus killing a owlreed is a quest.

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
If you get a chance to fight Owlreed, be sure to use lots of Whistles. 3nodding

7,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kurizu1
honestly, jsut kill the owlreed for xp and move on. shadowmire edge is where they are normally at. plus killing a owlreed is a quest.

Honestly, you have problems comprehending or didn't you even read my first post? Plus, you don't need to tell me where the bird is since I already know where it is, you'll probably know that had you read or understood my first post. And another plus, I know killing it is a quest and you'd probably know that too had you read or understood my first post.

So tell me, how can I kill Owlreed if I don't even have any option to do anything to it, huh Mr. Genius?

stare

Divine Rogue

eternally_lost_girl
Kurizu1
honestly, just kill the owlreed for xp and move on. shadowmire edge is where they are normally at. plus killing a owlreed is a quest.

Honestly, you have problems comprehending or didn't you even read my first post? Plus, you don't need to tell me where the bird is since I already know where it is, you'll probably know that had you read or understood my first post. And another plus, I know killing it is a quest and you'd probably know that too had you read or understood my first post.

So tell me, how can I kill Owlreed if I don't even have any option to do anything to it, huh Mr. Genius?

stare

1st] i did read your topic post.

2nd] calm down and dont be a lil troll

3rd] " just kill the owlreed for xp and move on. shadowmire edge is where they are normally at"

4th] if you want the owlreed to stop appears, then dont stop in shadowmire edge if you can pass it. if you cant pass it kill the owl and move on.

just kill it, move on and dont catch one till nova tells you too, cuz thats shes going to happen.

Desirable Hunter

10,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
eternally_lost_girl
scream So gaia how many times should I get f-ing stuck with Owlreed, huh?! I f-ing lost count on how many times I got stuck with this f-ing moga! Can't move on to next quests cause every f-ing time I enter Shadowmire Edge this f-ing Hoot-hoot just appears there and doesn't let me choose my f-ing moga! scream

/rant stressed

Just keep refreshing the page until it lets you choose.

Aged Gaian

If refreshing doesn't work for you, try using Monako's work around for frozen games.
Monako's Work Around - Bug Report Forum

Also, don't tab out at anytime during the fight (even when it's loading.)
Kurizu1
eternally_lost_girl
Kurizu1
honestly, just kill the owlreed for xp and move on. shadowmire edge is where they are normally at. plus killing a owlreed is a quest.

stare

3rd] " just kill the owlreed for xp and move on. shadowmire edge is where they are normally at"

4th] if you want the owlreed to stop appears, then dont stop in shadowmire edge if you can pass it. if you cant pass it kill the owl and move on.

just kill it, move on and dont catch one till nova tells you too, cuz thats shes going to happen.

Killing owlreed is a quest and you can't move on until you defeat it,
She means the game would freeze on her. Happened to me on woolf. I just kept reloading the page until it would let me finally choose my moga.

7,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kurizu1

1st] I have no way of knowing if you did or didn't

2nd] Don't feed me then.

3rd] Proof that someone did not read or understand someone's post.

4th] Another proof that someone did not read or understand someone's post.

And again, how can I kill it or capture it if I don't have any option to do anything?
stare

7,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-=Urumi_Sakura=-

Done this. cry

7,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Melancholy Melanoma
If refreshing doesn't work for you, try using Monako's work around for frozen games.

Thanks. Tried it but doesn't work for me. crying

Desirable Hunter

10,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
eternally_lost_girl
-=Urumi_Sakura=-

Done this. cry

Aww, then I guess you should try continuing your game in facebook.. Since the only way of getting gaian gold from MG is from using Whistles, then just don't use any while using facebook.

Aged Gaian

eternally_lost_girl
Melancholy Melanoma

Thanks. Tried it but doesn't work for me. crying

Have you tried clearing your cache?
Or, some people have it resolve itself by opening the game in FB if they had it open through Gaia, or through Gaia if they had it opened through FB.

7,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Stalus

Killing owlreed is a quest and you can't move on until you defeat it,
She means the game would freeze on her. Happened to me on woolf. I just kept reloading the page until it would let me finally choose my moga.

Thank you very much, you restored my faith in humanity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff