Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi developers, can you make an addition menu in combat called "defense" where we can skip turn while increasing defense ?

sometimes I want to wait till mobs buffs are gone without spending any attacks.
you know, it sucks when we meet mobs where our zodiac attack did lesser damage to them, and then for addition if they've armor as their buffs. . .@!#!@%!@$#!@#

Lol.

so, this is just my opinion cool

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I agree with this.Sometime,I almost defeated an enemy moga while my moga have a few attack left.But before the last hit,It blinded my moga.Making my moga's accuracy drops,and I ended up using all the attacks but still haven't destroy the enemy moga.
Ixeye
I agree with this.Sometime,I almost defeated an enemy moga while my moga have a few attack left.But before the last hit,It blinded my moga.Making my moga's accuracy drops,and I ended up using all the attacks but still haven't destroy the enemy moga.

You can use your Whistles to attack the enemy and then use the normal attack when being blinded. >>; The Whistles give you 100% hit to attack, even when a Moga is blinded or use Happy Feet.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Raiten Ka
Ixeye

You can use your Whistles to attack the enemy and then use the normal attack when being blinded. >>; The Whistles give you 100% hit to attack, even when a Moga is blinded or use Happy Feet.

I would do that,problem it,I used up all the whistle fruit sweatdrop I always waste those fruits,that's why the new update is a good thing to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff