Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED!

Should Monster Galaxy be made so all you need is a gaia account to play it?

Of course! It IS a gaia game after all. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
I don't care. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
What's the big deal? Everyone has facebook now. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
I have a watermelon. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
I want to meet the peanut butter and cunaide fairy. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Cursed Dragon

Monster Galaxy discriminates against gaians. It's a facebook game made by gaia if you were going to put it on gaia you should have made it playable with a gaia account.
You should have taken your time to made the game accessible to gaians before releasing it on gaia.
Take your time and make something good.

Some gaians do not have facebook accounts and never wish to have one so think before acting please.

EDIT! I know it was/is on facebook. And I'm saying that it should have stayed on facebook if they weren't going to make it accessible to all gaians.

Aged Gaian

lol
The game has been out on FB for a while.
So reformatting it for Gaia makes no sense xD
And with such a large fanbase already, I doubt that will change.
Bye.
I believe Monster Galaxy was a facebook game before Gaia introduced it here. neutral It was on facebook for months (since December, I think?).

Cursed Dragon

I know it was. And I' saying that it should have stayed on facebook if they weren't going to make it accessible to all gaians.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Gaian

Dragon of the Dark Flame
I know it was. And I' saying that it should have stayed on facebook if they weren't going to make it accessible to all gaians.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It IS still on FB.
Only now, we can connect to earn gold on our Gaia accounts.

Cursed Dragon

I also know this. But if it's going to be advertised on gaia it should be accessible to ALL gaians.
Not facebookian who have gaia accounts or vis versa.

Cursed Dragon

I still think their should be a feature for gaians without facebook accounts to play it.

Aged Gaian

Dragon of the Dark Flame
I also know this. But if it's going to be advertised on gaia it should be accessible to ALL gaians.

surprised , really?
Tons of things are advertised on and by Gaia and aren't officially a part of Gaia at all.
Really, there is no reason to rant about it or get upset about it.
And if you want to, it's best to do so in the proper forum, the site feedback.

Cursed Dragon

Melancholy Melanoma
Dragon of the Dark Flame

surprised , really?
Tons of things are advertised on and by Gaia and aren't officially a part of Gaia at all.
Really, there is no reason to rant about it or get upset about it.
And if you want to, it's best to do so in the proper forum, the site feedback.
I guess advertised was the wrong word. confused ...It should have stayed exclusive to facebook if there wasn't going to be a feature that allows all gaians to play.
I just wanted to get things off my chest where I could talk to others about it. If you think this thread should be moved then be my guest and get it moved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff