Welcome to Gaia! ::

What in Monster Galaxy Bothers you the most?

HP says 0 but it really isn't 0.5 50.0% [ 9 ]
When my Moga lvls up 3 times but doesn't learn anything 0.5 50.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Fanatical Lover

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

YOU LIE!

ok, so i found that there are some things that happen which shouldn't happen, the goal of this forum is to post either topics of what happened in Monster Galaxy that you think is unfair, or hell, post pics of what is just uncool XD

Dedicated Lunatic

16,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
That has happened to me too. It sucks when it does.
Jasconius
User Image

YOU LIE!

ok, so i found that there are some things that happen which shouldn't happen, the goal of this forum is to post either topics of what happened in Monster Galaxy that you think is unfair, or hell, post pics of what is just uncool XD
tell to admins

Obsessive Consumer

My glitch is, amusingly, just the opposite--my opponent's HP being 0 when it actually isn't razz
I think you get it through use of DoT effects like Disease and Poison. When you alternate between Disease and Bonus Attack, it seems your opponent still takes the Disease damage--it just won't show it. You won't know your opponent's real HP until they faint while they have say 143 HP left XD

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
That happened to me once on Muninn ._. I was about to level up my Wyrm, and it was almost dying, so I killed a Muninn, and I was so happy to gain the XP without dying. But then, Muninn had 0 HP and it killed my Wyrm crying I was so sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff