Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

What is up with these percentages? I just wasted a load of starseeds trying to catch a moga that was apparently 76% likely to be caught! The odds on screen and the odds from actually playing it do not add up.
Catching a moga depends on your luck and my guessing is that it depends if ur less, more or super effective, or the rarety of your moga but as I said, that's just how I see it XD
The percentage I believe is what determines the catchability of that moga... BEs tend to be the hardest to catch...
I agree. Check out my thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/problems-randomness/t.70189133/?_gaia_t_=3934
Well for me I believe the reason being is because it all depends on the kind of Moga you have not just how effective it is against the Moga you are trying to capture. Like for instance if you have a Rare Moga and want to capture a SuperRare Moga theres more of a chance of capturing it than using a Moga that is for example a Common Moga trying to capture a SuperRare Moga. Do you get it now? I've captured Mogas that were just under the type of Moga I captured and it doesnt have to be how much the percentage is cause I've caught ones that were 7% chance of capturing it and that was with one Starseed I used. So thats just my theory of why you shouldnt just rely on the percentage.
well i have wierd things becuz it was a 98 pecent chance and it still took me 3 ss and a burger with 4 percent i got it on my first try
lol XD

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Has there been any research on higher ranked Mogas getting a boost in capture rate?
Seems to be b.s.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces