Welcome to Gaia! ::

(」゜ロ゜)」A bevy of Issues... Do you Have Answers?

So it seems Like everyone is having a bevy of issues with Monster Galaxy...
I have some questions too.
Cadet/master card Collections I noticed that we can evolve these pets, how to we get these cards again if they came from mastering nodes?
Friends ~ No Friends, Friends don't show up or I don't show up on other peoples accounts
Summons ~ I used a Summons and NOTHING happened so I clicked again, I wasted two of them u___u

~ What does the summons look like? Has anyone been able to use these?
~ Is the Monster Galaxy here Completely separate from Facebook?

Friends: This is a glitch that's been occurring for some time now.

(Taken from the guide):Summoned Moga: A Summoned Moga is a Moga that will assist you in the battle, similar to Bonus Attack. It can help you attack the opponent or heal your Moga. They can only stay with you for 15 battles before leaving you. You can use your Summon Moga by clicking the icon at the left side of the battle screen. You can rent the Summoned Moga in the Sky Cat Shop, depending on the Moga Cash.

I'm not sure if Summons are broken or not, as I have yet to use them myself.

Yes, the Gaia/Viximo version is separated from the Facebook one.
cadet/master cards???

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
These mastery mogas that you can evolve is not a bug/glitch they were available by only purchase for the rest you need(i think its only a few you can evolve from mastery).
Have a look in the shop to see if any are still there, haven't looked at mogas in the shop for ages.

The other two problems are known, no idea when they will fix, 10 years probably. i havent used a summon this week but last week i did and it was fine for me.
TheNobodyInn
These mastery mogas that you can evolve is not a bug/glitch they were available by only purchase for the rest you need(i think its only a few you can evolve from mastery).
Have a look in the shop to see if any are still there, haven't looked at mogas in the shop for ages.

The other two problems are known, no idea when they will fix, 10 years probably. i havent used a summon this week but last week i did and it was fine for me.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces