Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need help with the Dinho capturing quest. Now when I'm in the said area to find him, all I get is a donkey, and when I open up the quest it's a awesome looking dragon thingy. And what I want to know is if my computer is glitching or mg is glitching. Or is the dragon telling me to catch the donkey. And if it is the donkey then can I skip it because I don't want the donkey.
Medscooldropout
I need help with the Dinho capturing quest. Now when I'm in the said area to find him, all I get is a donkey, and when I open up the quest it's a awesome looking dragon thingy. And what I want to know is if my computer is glitching or mg is glitching. Or is the dragon telling me to catch the donkey. And if it is the donkey then can I skip it because I don't want the donkey.

ypu have to catch the donkey, and alot more mogas, for the chance to catch that dragon, which is named blackgold. this was alll explained by that chick with the red hair in the game bro
Kael714
Medscooldropout

ypu have to catch the donkey, and alot more mogas, for the chance to catch that dragon, which is named blackgold. this was alll explained by that chick with the red hair in the game bro
Ooooooooh. Thanks, should have read those notes sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces