No. 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
Not sure. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Or are we just wasting time? I see the discussions both on here and on facebook, and well... everything Monster Galaxy does seems to be going against what people suggest. And I mean, I understand not giving into unreasonable requests like free starcoins and free master starseeds. But just... things that will make us less frustrated with the game. How about an in-game currency so we can buy in-game items? Doesn't have to be starseeds, whistles or coffee. Could be something new.

Though, let me stop making suggestions right now, cause I just want to know... is it pointless to try to get the attention of MG staff?

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I think they listen to us but somehow and sometime they ignored us.... But YES! A new ingame currrency! I have been thinking of that also! Hope that can become true....
They probably do, but remember - they get hundreds if not thousands of daily complaint or suggestion letters and feedback. They need time to process, to asimilate, and to think over. They have their own plans for the game, most probably, and are implementing things as they go. Some things might not workout the way we or even they want them, for that matter. Fixes aren't easy to administer, however good the will might be... So... I'll continue suggesting things, and have patience.

For one, I must add: gaia staff is the MOST feedback-caring FB-game developer I have EVER encountered!! So if you think they're ignoring you, than try suggesting something to other game devs.... ;0 You'll be disgusted .....
I have to agree with EDIOTZ and Nayard about the developers. They do listen to our suggestions as well as trying to plan out their features for the games.
We read (love) more than you'll evah know! biggrin

We can't answer everything or act on every suggestion, but we try to read as much as we can. So thanks for all your continued feedback!

Moga Tae
let us toggle criticle hits
Voted for No.

@Moga Tae
Well if you really are listening, how's the majority of the beta testers/players? Happy? I think not.

This is a Big Major Problem on your Team, you value "UPDATES" more than "BUG FIXES."

Stability > New Features. All Developers should know that. How effective a developer is, depends on how he/she value stability over new features.
VOTED NO scream . . . .it is because i haven't received my peepee yet!. . it's been 10 days now and still no peepee for me. . i've contacted the support team/dev team (whatever) and i think their not even interested i returning my peepee . . . . crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff