Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Prophet

Shoopuffs has arrived

I just ran into one, I don't see it in the black gold quest line, are they any good? It's a rare so if it's not worth the effort I'd rather not waste my starseeds.
Now where is the welcoming party?

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I like mine. It's exactly the same as the Kitten Star. Mostly attack based with a healing shield move.

Unholy Prophet

OddBird
I like mine. It's exactly the same as the Kitten Star. Mostly attack based with a healing shield move.
Shoopuffs has arrived

Hmm.. I could probably make use of it then, I need an attack type.
Thank you.
C:
Now where is the welcoming party?

9,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Agreed w/ OddBird, it's just like a Kitten Star, but I find it great w/ my group because mine is able to hit hard and heal itself to make up for its lack of defense. (3.5/5 Atk and 1.5/5 Def are Tenpac's stats.) It seems to be in this game it's third ability makes up for the lack of stats it may have like Tenpac's crap def but able to do very nice heals on itself upon proc or for example a Gnarwhale where it has great defense (3.5/5) and crappy attacks (1.5/5) but makes up its power in poison procs which hits for quite a lot of damage upon proccing along w/ battle phase damage while able to take a massive beating.

IMO take note what their their ability is and also their stats, you might find what's a good mixture for you since far I've seen are self healers, battle phase healers, gain/lose turners, poisoners, gain/lose crit, gain/lose accuracy, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff