Which MMO game is your favorite?
Dungeons and Dragons Online(DDO)
Which MMO game is your least favorite?
Path of Exile(PoE)
Which MMO character is your favorite?
Don't have one.
Which MMO story is your favorite/best?
To many to choose.
Which patch/update for your MMO was the best?
I've seen a lot patches/updates I enjoy it best when they take normal adventure and make it epic.
Which item is your favorite?
Sireth, Spear of the Sky it's great quarter staff that has feather falling and freedom of movement on it.

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

Which MMO game is your favorite? Dragon Nest. The graphics aren't the best, but the combat makes it worth it to me.
Which MMO game is your least favorite? There was one called Dragomon Hunter that kept me for closed beta and that was it. The graphics looked cheap and plasticy, many of the monster designs were ripped straight from Monster Hunter, and it was extremely p2w. It's actually closing in 3 days because I guess people had the same views as me.
Which MMO character is your favorite? If by this you mean class, again, Dragon Nest incoming; Lencea for sure! She's a bit incomplete as a character, but I have a good time playing her. She can be a beast in PvP when in the right hands.
Which MMO story is your favorite/best? A tie between Blade and Soul and Dragon Nest. Both had characters I got attached to and intriguing storylines.
Which patch/update for your MMO was the best? The patch that brought Lencea into Dragon Nest. I waited for her since I heard her rumors, and when she was released I immediately got her to max. I've been playing her as my main for 3 years since.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff