Welcome to Gaia! ::

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Now that I've got free time again, I'm looking to make friends on either of the games since end-game content gets a little lonely sometimes, and I wouldn't mind leveling some of my alts as well. sweatdrop

Vindictus [East Server]

Main Account:
Misiu (Evie) - Level 84

Alts:
Befall (Vella) - Level 73
xFragile (Arisha) - Level 72
Prediction (Kai) - Level 68
xMisiu (Lynn) Level 60

Guild Leader of: Fragile

Looking for people to either level or do Season 1&2 raids with.

Tera [Ascension Valley]

Main Account:
Misiu (Sorcerer) - Level 65

Alts:
Wilczek (Priest) - Level 65
Chain.Reaction (Reaper) - Level 65
Bravely.Default (Lancer) - Level 58
Prediction (Archer) - Level 49
Fragile.Dream (Mystic) - Level 47
Corpse.Maker (Slayer) - Level 47
Befall (Berserker) - Level 45

Guild Leader of: Biohazard

Looking for people who enjoy Corsair and end-game raids.

I do have a couple characters on Mount Tyrannas, but they're low level and hardly played.
sweatdrop

Leave your names below or just add me in-game. I look forward to meeting everyone! whee
I tried both and they get boring pretty quickly when you play by yourself so I have a level umm... probably nothing now.

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Shotguns at dawn

Oh, I'm aware. I'm the leader of a guild in both games but a majority of the players in both guilds have all quit by now, so it's starting to get boring. Was hoping to make new friends~ sweatdrop
FallenBeautifully

Same here, I really enjoy the grinding of a game because let's face it, it's what the end game comes down too. It's just I used to play WoW and all that stuff. It would be my friend who would be like, let's play again, but we'd play for a day and never again so I'd play like GW2 and WoW by myself even though we'd plan to play together.

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Shotguns at dawn

I understand that feeling so well. cry

One of my friends barely makes it to level 5 in any MMO we try out before quitting, which sucks since I usually choose a support class and depend on her to carry.. sweatdrop
My friend and I both are looking for a new friend(s) as well. we were supposed to help this one guy in the euro server (we use NA), but things got weird when the guy started to show signs that he had a thing for my STRAIGHT male friend LMAO. we dont have any chars on ascension valley, but we can totally level grind to about 40-45 in a week if we need to.

p.s. we love skyping while playing so as to avoid boredom

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
hollow assassin

Haha, I can see how that could get awkward fast.. sweatdrop

I'm taken, so no worries about me hitting on you guys. Promise! emotion_yatta

Sounds great! Let me know if you decide to make the switch.
whee
FallenBeautifully
hollow assassin

Haha, I can see how that could get awkward fast.. sweatdrop

I'm taken, so no worries about me hitting on you guys. Promise! emotion_yatta

Sounds great! Let me know if you decide to make the switch.
whee

no better time than right now >;D

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
hollow assassin

Glad to hear it! I'll switch to one of my lower level alts when you guys reach around 40. What time do you guys normally play around?
FallenBeautifully
hollow assassin

Glad to hear it! I'll switch to one of my lower level alts when you guys reach around 40. What time do you guys normally play around?

mmm, to be honest, we dont have a strict schedule. Lichstein has morning classes and he works out in the evening, so we plan our breaks around that... soooo, 3pm-12pm range? (eastern standard time)
im just guesstimating, cuz i know we can play as late as 3am sometimes (our friends on skype might distract us, or we might just want a break from the game cuz our heads hurt lol)
FallenBeautifully
hollow assassin

oh yeah, on a side note, Lich isnt on yet, so we havent actually started. we should get to at least lvl 15 for today, maybe further

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
hollow assassin

Great, can't wait to meet you guys! Let me know if you guys need to be carried through some of the instances~ whee

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i use to play vindictus, but it got to repetitive for me and I had no friends on there.
idk i wish that vindictus had more to it than just dungeoning constantly

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
kauma16

To be fair, most MMOs tend to get repetitive at some point. At least with Vindictus, there's the action-combat that keeps me coming back, personally. I've been ruined from the typical tab-locking and alternating 1,2,3 attacks forever. sweatdrop

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
hollow assassin

Any progress? ~ whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff