Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 or </3?

<3 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
</3 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Generous Friend

I don't understand it o.o Explain? Also if you'd like to play with me some time, drop your name in c: I'm level 16.
You can pay 490RP to gift someone a random skin or champion. This is any skin or champion that they don't already have.

It has chances of getting very expensive skins, too. My friends don't like it. )':

I love the thrill of getting a random skin.

Generous Friend

Orjasm
You can pay 490RP to gift someone a random skin or champion. This is any skin or champion that they don't already have.

It has chances of getting very expensive skins, too. My friends don't like it. )':

o.o I don't ever gift or spend money on online games.

Generous Friend

W03fu1
It's a gimmick for people to spend money on Riot Points to buy others a chance at getting something decent.
What level are you? and would you like to play some time? :3 just leave your name below.
Cellmate1234
Orjasm

I used to say that.

Used to.

Generous Friend

Orjasm
Cellmate1234
Orjasm

I used to say that.

Used to.
All my items on Gaia were bought by my dad during the "You cannot refuse me" teenage stages when I was younger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff