Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey everybody. I used to play this game about a year ago until i couldnt pay for it anymore and quit. I just started my old account back up with a 51/38 Thief. My characters name is Striker707 so if anyone wants to hook up or something im on Iro Chaos.
Oh, and what happened to that place 2 south of morroc? i used to go there all the time for hodes and anacondaqs but now its a bunch of wierd a** monsters. eek
51/48? o.o Thats not possible. Did you mean 51/38?
z!ggy
51/48? o.o Thats not possible. Did you mean 51/38?

yeah, thats what i meant. hehe sorry
Striker707
hey everybody. I used to play this game about a year ago until i couldnt pay for it anymore and quit. I just started my old account back up with a 51/48 Thief. My characters name is Striker707 so if anyone wants to hook up or something im on Iro Chaos.
Oh, and what happened to that place 2 south of morroc? i used to go there all the time for hodes and anacondaqs but now its a bunch of wierd a** monsters. eek

since the amatsu update, alot of the monsters moved around

Newbie Cleric

Striker707
hey everybody. I used to play this game about a year ago until i couldnt pay for it anymore and quit. I just started my old account back up with a 51/38 Thief. My characters name is Striker707 so if anyone wants to hook up or something im on Iro Chaos.

how did you start back up again!?

I played for like, 2 months, then quit for 3, then came back and EVERYTHING I had was gone. Characters, items, zeny...POOF, all gone!!! crying Not fair.
Kidagara
Striker707

I played for like, 2 months, then quit for 3, then came back and EVERYTHING I had was gone. Characters, items, zeny...POOF, all gone!!! crying Not fair.
::pat pat:: that sucks
I know the feeling of not playin RO for a long time, then paying for your account. It feels great. After my 15 free trial, I payed for my account and all my items and equips were gone aslo.
Kidagara
Striker707

thats wierd, i still had all my stuff that i used to have when i got back on my guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff