Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
So, I plan on making a sezzy critsin on Iris. I know my stats pretty well, but I'm clueless as to what skills I should get.

I mean, I know a little bit about what to get and what not to get (hand masteries are fail, katar masteries are win), but I don't know where else to go from there.

...okay, so I lied. There's Sonic Blow and Grimtooth. But I don't know what else I should have. And I like planning out my skills in advance.

Anyway, stats.

72+8 str
88+12 agi
19+2 vit
2+4 int
32+8 dex
60+0 luk

Accounting for: two kobold clips and a...um...sakkat for starters (it'll probably turn into a sombrero, but it's still +1 agi) and matyr boots. Rings on Iris will not make an appearance for a loong time...so I might as well be realistic for once. (Kobolds and alarms are fairly easy to kill. Failing everything, two kobold belts.)

That gives 176 aspd and 54% base crit rate with a katar and awake, unbuffed.

[edit]I probably should adjust it so I'm not reliant on kobold cards, eh?
lower your agi, raise your VIT, you could also lower LUK by 3-6. RAISE YOUR VIT RAISE YOUR VIT

RAISE YOUR VIT
Looks okay.
My Assassin:
Stats:
Str: 67+8
Agi: 90+12
Vit: 38+2
Int: 10+4
Dex: 22+8
Luk: 55+2

Equipment:
Bunny Band
Blush
Thiefs Cloth of Ares (PecoPeco card)
Double Critical Cursing Jur (2 SS cards and 1 Magnolia card)
Mocking Muffler
Green Shoes
2X Clip of Counter

Skills:
Double Attack Lv.5
Steal Lv.10
Envenom Lv.10
Improved Dodge Lv.10
Hide Lv.3
Detoxify Lv.1
Katar Mastery Lv.10
Sonic Blow Lv.10
Grimtooth Lv.5
Cloaking Lv.9
Enchant Poison Lv.5
Venom Dust Lv.10

Unbuffed and no Awak/con pot, 88 Crit(counting katars double), 171 atk speed

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
VIT IS FOR LOSERS >:O (Yes, I've learned that 95% flee means that 5% of the time, you're ALWAYS getting hit, but still.)

Seriously, though, I don't know whether I want to sacrifice 4% critrate or a point of aspd. And assuming I do decide to PVP with this char, I can only remove 1 point of agi before I lose aspd. If I decide not to go with agi headgear or slotted thief's (which is very likely), removing a point of agi puts me at 175 aspd unbuffed (I'm at 176 now).

Plus, I'm being rather liberal with my stats as it is--Iris doesn't exist yet. I mean, yeah, it's 99 stats, but still, it's a lot to assume that I'll find two kobold cards and a matyr card by then. I may have to get 74+6 str, and cut into my agi even more.

So, in short, I'm sorta up against a wall.
=\ If you get hit with Stun ... you're ******** royally. You cannot resist stun with your lil vit.
OMFG, 'TIS DAME!
lower your agi, raise your VIT, you could also lower LUK by 3-6. RAISE YOUR VIT RAISE YOUR VIT

RAISE YOUR VIT
By the way, my vit stick figure picture was inspired by this guy. xD

For skills, I'd suggest getting Enchant Poison. Seeing as how elementals will be 'spensive for a while.
VIt stick figure?
Quote:
VIt stick figure?
For the whole forum to see. whee

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Quote:
=\ If you get hit with Stun ... you're ******** royally. You cannot resist stun with your lil vit.

Stun = 100 - vit - luk/3 in PvM, if I recall the formula correctly. (I think in WoE, it's luk/10, in which case you're absolutely right. But again, Iris. Then again, by the time I make any of my chars level 9x, it'll be 2006 at this rate.)

razz
Still, a LOT of monsters stun D:
You need way more VIT way more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out