Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Guattanator
I had one the other night, I recently started a new character on iRo Chaos. Made a new assassin. and deceided to have fun, I wandered around the world cloaking thouhg certain places when I needed to. and I went to the place you get to though the yggdrasil tree and was just wandering. then I saw this assassin dude walking though saying the prayer "Though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death I fear no evil." ect. said the whole prayer and wouldn't say anything else. thats not the odd part, he was one shotting everything but no damage was flying out. when he attacked his animation was awkward and looked like he was missing his left arm, he had a katar on his right hand though. I thouht it was a glitch but someone else started walking though and said they saw it too. They thought he was a hacker or something so they told him to get the hell outta the game. the mysterious one armed assassin guy ran up to him and killed his charachter which then glitched into a hole. the dude couldn't do much and I decided to stay cloaked till the assassin left and not follow him any more. he walked by me stopping for a seccond right next to my char giving me the little nodding emote before just disapearing, no little woosh of light just disapearing. I used a ygg leaf on the dude who got killed by the mysterious assassin and he got up but was stuck in the hole so he logged out then back in and was still standing in the hole and he couldnt B-wing out. I let him borrow a tele clip I had and that did the trick but all his cloths and equips where where he was aside from my tele clip, which was back in my invantory. it was wierd... The assassin with one arm had no name.

OMFG! eek eek eek

That's just so creepy! eek .............scared now honto ni kowaii! crying

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
Guattanator
I had one the other night, I recently started a new character on iRo Chaos. Made a new assassin. and deceided to have fun, I wandered around the world cloaking thouhg certain places when I needed to. and I went to the place you get to though the yggdrasil tree and was just wandering. then I saw this assassin dude walking though saying the prayer "Though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death I fear no evil." ect. said the whole prayer and wouldn't say anything else. thats not the odd part, he was one shotting everything but no damage was flying out. when he attacked his animation was awkward and looked like he was missing his left arm, he had a katar on his right hand though. I thouht it was a glitch but someone else started walking though and said they saw it too. They thought he was a hacker or something so they told him to get the hell outta the game. the mysterious one armed assassin guy ran up to him and killed his charachter which then glitched into a hole. the dude couldn't do much and I decided to stay cloaked till the assassin left and not follow him any more. he walked by me stopping for a seccond right next to my char giving me the little nodding emote before just disapearing, no little woosh of light just disapearing. I used a ygg leaf on the dude who got killed by the mysterious assassin and he got up but was stuck in the hole so he logged out then back in and was still standing in the hole and he couldnt B-wing out. I let him borrow a tele clip I had and that did the trick but all his cloths and equips where where he was aside from my tele clip, which was back in my invantory. it was wierd... The assassin with one arm had no name.

Ko-kowaiiiiiiiiii-desu! eek

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
luv_scrubs211
Last year I got this new camera. I was lurking through it and it said it that it couldnt take blurry pictures and so I tried waving my hand in front of the camera while I was going to take the picture. It wasnt blurry, just like I expected it to be, but it was strangely in the form of two lions angry at eachother.
It scared the crap out of me.

The picture
User Image

User Image

Come into my world, where shadows abound....

are you sure it's the same picture a bit skeptical here, but that's creepy! eek

Friends, it is the connections we make that matters most...-Shadow King
This makes me wanna start playing RO more and more xD Just finished installing the valkyrie server and Im about to play ^__^
Im supprised this topic is still here after two years. The Tiger Lily story gives me the creeps. ive never really heard about it. Still creepy as hell.(Well, No wonder. im not a "offical" player sweatdrop )

Meowsette's Prince

Demonic Hellraiser

The head GM (the one who owned the server) of AnimaRO died one evening of a brain annuerism in her sleep. AnimaRO used to be the server I played on, and I was on the day after it happened.

My entire server erupted into a panic when the rest of the GM's decided amongst themselves to elect a guy named Harken to be the new head GM and take over the previous head GM's work, which in turn pissed off two other GM's who were already abusing their power beforehand.

The two GM's got into coding and decided they were going to ruin the server for 'betraying' them, and they decided they were going to directly copy coding from our server and make their own server - I forgot the guy's name, but his server is still up.

Well, everyone's passwords and usernames got stolen. Everyone's password got reset to 1234, which the GM still claims he did to 'protect' 'HIS' players for the transition into the next server.

Many people followed him, being that their characters were transferred to the new server so they didn't have to restart.

Then our server was swarmed with advertising bot's and just general assholes who were promoting the 'new' server everywhere. Soon there was a huge uproar because they had to start IP banning these losers, which forced some other players using the same ISP out of the game. It was a big mess.

Soon, the server itself became corrupted and so our server had to move. It was renamed 'AnthemRO' and is still looked after by Harken.

The 'traitors' have all moved to the new RO server, making ours almost completely deserted for a spell. However, the population had skyrocketed in the year following and we're back to normal now. 3nodding

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

I've never been on pRO, but now I'm tempted to try just to check out Tiger Lilly. Dx /suicide

@ Kachie: My friend played on that server (at least I think that was the one). The creator apparently had gotten it from stress and the most stressful thing in her life was running RO. x:

@ Sirek: Um, thank you! >w<

Meowsette's Prince

Demonic Hellraiser

Samani

I've never been on pRO, but now I'm tempted to try just to check out Tiger Lilly. Dx /suicide

@ Kachie: My friend played on that server (at least I think that was the one). The creator apparently had gotten it from stress and the most stressful thing in her life was running RO. x:

@ Sirek: Um, thank you! >w<

Really? Stress? User Image

I didn't hear that part.

I felt awful hearing she died. I never met her myself, but I heard strong testimony that she was a very nice person.
well this scared me when it happened but i suck at story tell soo here gos nothing.

Me Vit knight 70/22 and my bro Free made Wiz 75/24 were leveling around payon on loki and went back to town to rest up for him since he had low HP. anyway We sat down and a priest walked up SHE Pmed both of us "P3rfect!0n 4 3^3RyThing deal????" I typed no cause it sound like a hacker but my bro being one himself (2 much info??) said yes. well after that she started acting normal and join us but only healed my bro and by heal I meant he didn't get hurt no matter how hard he was hit and his buffs never wore off and later on he told me that for the next two days she was always on when he was and always partied with him and the same thing happened that he told me on the second day she phed him "PaY I/I.0.w 3v3ryTHING." He said WTF and she said yes or no in LEEtspeak though he said no and she just logged off the next time he got on the enite account was cleaned out even his Chars were gone. when He made a new novice the next day he got d/ced and when he reloged new guy was gone.

About a month later when he got a new account he walked by pront and all his chars theif priest monk his gunslinger were laying on the ground in the dead pose with there item all around but only me and him could see the items 9(asked some people around why they didn't grab them.) and his Wiz was just standing there repeating told you. and when we tried to pick it up it said everything and when we tried to use it it would disappear. After that day we never saw them or her again

TRUE STORY HER USERNAME WAS 6MINEMINEMINE66

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
afro1994
well this scared me when it happened but i suck at story tell soo here gos nothing.

Me Vit knight 70/22 and my bro Free made Wiz 75/24 were leveling around payon on loki and went back to town to rest up for him since he had low HP. anyway We sat down and a priest walked up SHE Pmed both of us "P3rfect!0n 4 3^3RyThing deal????" I typed no cause it sound like a hacker but my bro being one himself (2 much info??) said yes. well after that she started acting normal and join us but only healed my bro and by heal I meant he didn't get hurt no matter how hard he was hit and his buffs never wore off and later on he told me that for the next two days she was always on when he was and always partied with him and the same thing happened that he told me on the second day she phed him "PaY I/I.0.w 3v3ryTHING." He said WTF and she said yes or no in LEEtspeak though he said no and she just logged off the next time he got on the enite account was cleaned out even his Chars were gone. when He made a new novice the next day he got d/ced and when he reloged new guy was gone.

About a month later when he got a new account he walked by pront and all his chars theif priest monk his gunslinger were laying on the ground in the dead pose with there item all around but only me and him could see the items 9(asked some people around why they didn't grab them.) and his Wiz was just standing there repeating told you. and when we tried to pick it up it said everything and when we tried to use it it would disappear. After that day we never saw them or her again

User Image

Sakura Petals Falling, as the wind swirls in the trees...

That is weird and a bit creepy although I didn't understand those leet speak words! sweatdrop

Sakura Fubuki, a shower of Petals, romance!.............

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
afro1994

User Image

That is weird and a bit creepy although I didn't understand those leet speak words! sweatdrop

Lol something similar happened to a close friend of mine back when I first started playing iRO. I think the server was a bit screwy back then but I don't quite know still. :/

When I started iRO I made a merchant so I could change jobs into an alchemist and normally I lvl'd outside of Alberta somewhere, but one day there was a dyed-pink priest (I thought it was a hacker) so I said hey, being the friendly noob that I was, and he never replied back. All he did was just continue to make the /heh emot every once in a while. So I figured he was PM'ing or talking to his party. So again, I tried talking to him and finally asked "Do you know any good places to lvl for a merch?" and waited for a little, but he didn't even do the /heh emot anymore and he made a warp portal where my merchant was standing and I teleported to Juno. Now (as corny as this sounds) I'm deathly afraid of heights so I didn't like Juno one bit since it's an entire city floating in the air. crying But I went to check out the museum anyway to see what monsters I hadn't seen before (and I was lost ^_^; ) and so I checked out some of the monsters in the tanks (which scared the crap out of me lmao) and the first one that I clicked on to see the info about it (sadly, an incubus) about four of them appeared and all mobbed me. But when I went back to my last saved point I was still in Juno. @_@; I ended up having to remake my merchant because everything from her inventory and zeny was gone.

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Haunted thread lol.

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Malicious Marionette
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
afro1994

User Image

Lol something similar happened to a close friend of mine back when I first started playing iRO. I think the server was a bit screwy back then but I don't quite know still. :/

When I started iRO I made a merchant so I could change jobs into an alchemist and normally I lvl'd outside of Alberta somewhere, but one day there was a dyed-pink priest (I thought it was a hacker) so I said hey, being the friendly noob that I was, and he never replied back. All he did was just continue to make the /heh emot every once in a while. So I figured he was PM'ing or talking to his party. So again, I tried talking to him and finally asked "Do you know any good places to lvl for a merch?" and waited for a little, but he didn't even do the /heh emot anymore and he made a warp portal where my merchant was standing and I teleported to Juno. Now (as corny as this sounds) I'm deathly afraid of heights so I didn't like Juno one bit since it's an entire city floating in the air. crying But I went to check out the museum anyway to see what monsters I hadn't seen before (and I was lost ^_^; ) and so I checked out some of the monsters in the tanks (which scared the crap out of me lmao) and the first one that I clicked on to see the info about it (sadly, an incubus) about four of them appeared and all mobbed me. But when I went back to my last saved point I was still in Juno. @_@; I ended up having to remake my merchant because everything from her inventory and zeny was gone.

User Image

Well that is a bit creepy but maddening I mean you got hacked without reason! stressed You were just wanting to chat...did you report the account??

Hi everyone. Im a new player on RO I just started today. My friend talked me into it adn as we were walking to class he told me about his guild and other friends so I said what the heck. I asked about bosses and he told me he hear a rumor about a certain boss- which its name escapes me for some reason- He said only two teams have ever killed the boss. The second team that killed it got a card from it said to be the rarest of the rare being only one drop. But the person who got the card soon quit so its never found out. Is that true about there being a boss only two teams have ever beatin it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff