Welcome to Gaia! ::

very creepy... it gave me the chill... whooo... xp xp xp

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Nice and scary More stories please since All Hallows Eve is Coming!
Wow, I haven't seen or been in this thread for almost 2 years, can't believe it was that long ago.

Uh...Anyways, even though I've been on break from RO, I've had a few of my old guild mates keep me updated on stories on RO. I'll post one up tomorrow since it is really late right now xD

(To the person who posted a long time ago about hearing ghost stories on FFXI; I used to tell those all the time actually around campfires on there.)

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
nice more scarienest!! whee
AHHHHH!!!! twisted

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

/poke
._. Wow. Two years? Is this thread still alive?!

Well, anyways, I've only heard a few RO Urban Legends/Ghost Stories. One of them, of course, is Tiger Lilly. I've never seen her for myself (I'm on so-far ghost-free Iris), but I've heard about her. From my understanding she can be seen around the entrance to Orc Dungeon in a corner like this:

User Image
(Made with Ragnarocks char sim. And yes, from what I've heard that IS her hairstyle)

I think it's around 12-1am central time, but I dunno. Anyways, the story I know to back this up goes like this (I'm paraphrasing, don't know exactly how it went):

It was just past the Beta Days, and the girl was good friends with a previous tester. Her friend, (let's call him Sam, lets call TL Jina, and let's call the other girl Brooke) wanted to share his addiction (Ragnarok) with his friends. The three of them, then scheduled a get-together at a near-by internet cafe for a Saturday night. They'd download Ragnarok, go shopping, eat dinner, and come back and play. A regular (if geeky) Saturday night out for three highschool students, right?
The cafe was pretty crouded when they god there, but there were a few empty seats, including three vacant computers next to one another. They took those and started dowloading.
Well, the friends came back and it was around 10:30 pm by the time RO had finished downloading. Sam logged onto his account and showed his friends how to make theirs, log on, and create characters. Sam's character was a Knight, so he offered to tank the girls after they god out of Novice Land. Brooke had chosen to create an acolyte/priest, but Jina wasn't sure yet. Sam told her that she should just save up her Stat points until she decided. Jina agreed.
Once the group was through with the easier monsters, Sam suggested that they head over to Orc Dungeon for a bit, he wanted to see if they could survive there. So, the three headed over. It turned out they did a fairly decent job in OD (Brooke had become an acolyte already). The three of them spent about half an hour leveling there when Jina said she was cold. She excused herself to head over to the car to grab her jacket and Sam told her to head back where it was safe so her character wouldn't get killed while she was gone.
Their car was parked a little ways away but it was a clear (if crisp) night, so she could see where she was going. What Jina didn't see, though, was the man watching her from the side-street alley.
She opened the door and rummaged a bit, but found her jacket. Pulling back out Jina locked the door up again. While she was putting her jacket on she felt a hand slip around her mouth and pull her back a few feet, away from the Internet Cafe and into the alley.
Sam and Brooke were getting suspicious. It had been, what? Ten, fifteen minutes? Jina still wasn't back. Brooke smiled and made a joke about her getting lost or kidnapped, but her weak smile showed that she really was worried. After all, she said, she might have just fallen asleep in the car. Offering to go check on her Brooke sat her character next to Tiger Lilly and headed out the door.
A minute later, Sam jumped as Brooke's scream pierced the night. Bolting outside, Same came up behind his sobbing friend and gasped.

Well, uh. That's it. >> From my understanding she was raped/murdered, but I'm not gonna go into the details. ._. I'm not sure if it was iRO Chaos or pRO Chaos, but I think it's one of those two. I think if you get too close to her you'll get a PM saying "Please go away." a few times and then your computer will shut off/restart. Or it might just shut off/restart without the PM.

I dunno, it freaks me out.

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Samani

/poke
._. Wow. Two years? Is this thread still alive?!

Well, anyways, I've only heard a few RO Urban Legends/Ghost Stories. One of them, of course, is Tiger Lilly. I've never seen her for myself (I'm on so-far ghost-free Iris), but I've heard about her. From my understanding she can be seen around the entrance to Orc Dungeon in a corner like this:

User Image
(Made with Ragnarocks char sim. And yes, from what I've heard that IS her hairstyle)

I think it's around 12-1am central time, but I dunno. Anyways, the story I know to back this up goes like this (I'm paraphrasing, don't know exactly how it went):

It was just past the Beta Days, and the girl was good friends with a previous tester. Her friend, (let's call him Sam, lets call TL Jina, and let's call the other girl Brooke) wanted to share his addiction (Ragnarok) with his friends. The three of them, then scheduled a get-together at a near-by internet cafe for a Saturday night. They'd download Ragnarok, go shopping, eat dinner, and come back and play. A regular (if geeky) Saturday night out for three highschool students, right?
The cafe was pretty crouded when they god there, but there were a few empty seats, including three vacant computers next to one another. They took those and started dowloading.
Well, the friends came back and it was around 10:30 pm by the time RO had finished downloading. Sam logged onto his account and showed his friends how to make theirs, log on, and create characters. Sam's character was a Knight, so he offered to tank the girls after they god out of Novice Land. Brooke had chosen to create an acolyte/priest, but Jina wasn't sure yet. Sam told her that she should just save up her Stat points until she decided. Jina agreed.
Once the group was through with the easier monsters, Sam suggested that they head over to Orc Dungeon for a bit, he wanted to see if they could survive there. So, the three headed over. It turned out they did a fairly decent job in OD (Brooke had become an acolyte already). The three of them spent about half an hour leveling there when Jina said she was cold. She excused herself to head over to the car to grab her jacket and Sam told her to head back where it was safe so her character wouldn't get killed while she was gone.
Their car was parked a little ways away but it was a clear (if crisp) night, so she could see where she was going. What Jina didn't see, though, was the man watching her from the side-street alley.
She opened the door and rummaged a bit, but found her jacket. Pulling back out Jina locked the door up again. While she was putting her jacket on she felt a hand slip around her mouth and pull her back a few feet, away from the Internet Cafe and into the alley.
Sam and Brooke were getting suspicious. It had been, what? Ten, fifteen minutes? Jina still wasn't back. Brooke smiled and made a joke about her getting lost or kidnapped, but her weak smile showed that she really was worried. After all, she said, she might have just fallen asleep in the car. Offering to go check on her Brooke sat her character next to Tiger Lilly and headed out the door.
A minute later, Sam jumped as Brooke's scream pierced the night. Bolting outside, Same came up behind his sobbing friend and gasped.

Well, uh. That's it. >> From my understanding she was raped/murdered, but I'm not gonna go into the details. ._. I'm not sure if it was iRO Chaos or pRO Chaos, but I think it's one of those two. I think if you get too close to her you'll get a PM saying "Please go away." a few times and then your computer will shut off/restart. Or it might just shut off/restart without the PM.

I dunno, it freaks me out.

Yup it's almost the same of what I have heard but with a few different elements...although It was from P RO not I Ro...and I've seen TL during my PRO haydays....and she was creepy as hell! eek
Samani: This thread has very little life in it lately. It's survived a good two years though. Not many stories told however.

As for what you said about Tiger Lily, that is one of the better versions I've heard over the years, in fact it is one of the few that I believe to be possible now. Thanks for sharing that with those of us who still come to this thread. And there is actually one in iRO and pRO, the original being in pRO however. (I rather enjoyed waiting for the pRO one more then the iRO one. The iRO seems more like a normal player now.)

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
But really I tell pRO's version is creepier! eek
Creepy.

I dont remember what RO I was playing but a friend and I were on it. Then this bot like character (friendly though) followed us everywhere. He kept turning his head 360 degrees. Each time we teleported somewhere, the character would mysteriously come back. When it vanished, we even asked it to come back and it did. It healed us whenever we asked it to.

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Creepy but Nice BOT! Cool! But we need more creepier stories guys coz All Hallows Eve is coming! Although reading the past thread stories is cool too since it's mucho scary! eek

Sparkly Giver

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Has anyone heard of the Chiki ghost story? Its in runecape? I dont believe it but people say its true.
IF you go to the house on edgeville with the gate and the bank supposedly you would see two girl dressed in rune standing next to each other gossiping for hours nonstop. Some guy said he videotaped it while he was asleep and they never logged off, but they would go silent a couple of seconds and start gossiping. THey say you could only see them on world 19 and around 2 AM. I don't know their user names but they looked exactly like twins except for some difference and both names started with chik. IDK i went there and stayed up till midnight several times never saw them creeepy. lol I laughed my head off when my friend told me he saw them and didnt know who they were. All he said to them was to "Shut up" and they responded to him.

I dont think its a ghost maybe a bot im not sure but people say they never stop gossiping for weeks straight, so like idk its creepy thats why I never go to edgebville.

I dont know the "ghost story about it and I wana know if someone knows about them!!"

Now getting a lil bit with the subject whats so special about "her"?

Sparkly Giver

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A real ghost story! idk if its scary though,

OKay so some girl like went to an internet cafe with her friend at night. And supposedly this girl got a LOT of nosebleeds but the scary thing was. There was this blind ghost girl who finds her victims by following the scent of blood. They say she leaves her victims eyeless so they know the pain she went through. My friend told me that one ^_^

(Sorry I suck at storytelling, ill go find more stories and post them on here.)

EDIT: Apparently I found out just now that she was a little girl who went to that internet cafe and some guy raped her and cut out her eyes so she wouldnt be able to tell the police of the guy who raped her but she died due of blood loss. Her ghost still haunted that place....as far as I know...

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
I think...You're supposed to share Ragnarok Ghost Stories here.....not from other games
I had one the other night, I recently started a new character on iRo Chaos. Made a new assassin. and deceided to have fun, I wandered around the world cloaking thouhg certain places when I needed to. and I went to the place you get to though the yggdrasil tree and was just wandering. then I saw this assassin dude walking though saying the prayer "Though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death I fear no evil." ect. said the whole prayer and wouldn't say anything else. thats not the odd part, he was one shotting everything but no damage was flying out. when he attacked his animation was awkward and looked like he was missing his left arm, he had a katar on his right hand though. I thouht it was a glitch but someone else started walking though and said they saw it too. They thought he was a hacker or something so they told him to get the hell outta the game. the mysterious one armed assassin guy ran up to him and killed his charachter which then glitched into a hole. the dude couldn't do much and I decided to stay cloaked till the assassin left and not follow him any more. he walked by me stopping for a seccond right next to my char giving me the little nodding emote before just disapearing, no little woosh of light just disapearing. I used a ygg leaf on the dude who got killed by the mysterious assassin and he got up but was stuck in the hole so he logged out then back in and was still standing in the hole and he couldnt B-wing out. I let him borrow a tele clip I had and that did the trick but all his cloths and equips where where he was aside from my tele clip, which was back in my invantory. it was wierd... The assassin with one arm had no name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff