Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What would you give ragnarok outof ten?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Profitable Dabbler

Hi friendly people who have got sucked into ragnarok wink

I was thinking of joing ragnarok becuase I have heard of the massive reviews it gets. Does it really cost money. I'm an idiot when it comes to anythingbeyond normal obsessive compulsive internet usage. And MMORPGs for that fact. Is it a particularly fun game?

Profitable Dabbler

kikitso
Hi friendly people who have got sucked into ragnarok wink

I was thinking of joing ragnarok becuase I have heard of the massive reviews it gets. Does it really cost money. I'm an idiot when it comes to anythingbeyond normal obsessive compulsive internet usage. And MMORPGs for that fact. Is it a particularly fun game?

RO is a pay to play game and has a monthly fee. A month of iRO (International Ragnarok Online) costs about 10 US dollars, depending how many months you pay at a time and what paying method you use. You can read more about the pricing at the official iRO site.

What comes to the "is RO fun" part, I can say on my behalf that I enjoy this game very much and have been playing it for about 2 years now almost daily. RO is one of the most popular or possibly the most popular MMORPG in the world and has thousands of fansites dedicated to it. This probably answers your question.
However, you can and should try it yourself to decide if you like it or not. iRO offers a 15 day free trial period when you register an account. Just remember to download and install the game client before you confirm your account registration, because your 15 days of free play starts from the moment you confirm your account, and sometimes problems could occur with the download or installation.

Hope to see you in iRO soon! 3nodding
i have never played this gamE!
bump

but i think it does cost money,is it a website game
I really, really love this game
yuffie, try the 15 trial days
the website is iro.ragnarokonline.com
yuffie_heart
i have never played this gamE!
bump

but i think it does cost money,is it a website game
if you're talking about iRO i dont know much about it but im sure its not, oRO isn't a website game but its an online game, you need to download it, its really fun
Dimenec
I really, really love this game
yuffie, try the 15 trial days
the website is iro.ragnarokonline.com
unless you play oRO its ragnarokonline.com.au ~
Yeah, if you're from Australia, I would definitely suggest going with oRO instead of iRO. It's much smaller and the playerbase is extremely friendly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff