Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Zealot

I would love Smite so much if there was more than one god I actually enjoyed playing.
Nobody holds as much appeal to me as Apollo.
s**t gets boring quick.
emotion_8c

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Smilewound
I would love Smite so much if there was more than one god I actually enjoyed playing.
Nobody holds as much appeal to me as Apollo.
s**t gets boring quick.
emotion_8c

═══════ *¤* ★ * ¤ * *User Image* * ¤ * ★ *¤* *═══════

I thought the same thing, till I started going for all the mastery's I could, forces you to get to know the god a bit more. I hated Freya and Zhong Kui, until recently a friend sort of taught me how ot play them reasonably passable, and I found out that both are quite fun :3

══════════════ * *¤ * ★ * ¤* * ═══════════****

Capitalist

SURE I'M A FOX,

aaah yes smite
i havent played in forever tho
maybe ill play right now c:

BUT IF YOU PET ME I'LL BITE YOUR ARM OFF.

Capitalist

SURE I'M A FOX,

Gaia Username: rotonic/lame fagget
Smite Username: toxicbreather/zerelia
Preferred Role(s)/Gods: neith, scylla, hades, maybe guan yu. i play any role my team needs but would rather go with support or carry

BUT IF YOU PET ME I'LL BITE YOUR ARM OFF.

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
Hey if there's anyone out there in Texas, going to RTX, mind picking me up a Guan Yu Convention skin code?

Demonic Zealot

I
hate
Hercules.

Demonic Zealot

bonerblaster
If you main hunters, yeah, I'd believe it.

He's the reason I quit Neith/Artemis/Apollo and started playing Scylla.
There are so many gods I can't learn how to counterplay because I die so fast to them that I just stopped playing the game entirely.
It's not fun for me if I'm going to get repeatedly destroyed by the same 4-5 gods and never get the chance to figure out how to prevent it.

Tipsy Dabbler

It's been a while since I came and looked for a Smite thread on Gaia - lots of new things have been added.

Gaia Username: nonsensicalPatency
Smite Username: Chisira
Preferred Role(s)/Gods: Solo, Hunter or Support. Hel, Bastet (for arena, because I can't jungle), Artemis, Neith, Ra, Poseidon, Scylla, Apollo, Kali...

I'm level 30, EU, and I still can't jungle... I know the meta, I've just been to anxious to try it apart from once, and I sucked.

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
O M G the Secret Agent Apollo is beautiful... I just spent all my $50 gem pack.. I might need to buy another one lmao
Smilewound
I
hate
Hercules.

I hate Ra even more though tbh.

Demonic Zealot

bonerblaster

I know what you mean. I put so much time into Apollo and Scylla that I stunted my own growth. A friend who got into the game at the same time as me bought us both an Ultimate God Pack, and ever since I've been trying out new and different gods to try and figure out what feels right and what doesn't. I have a really hard time playing the assassins I hate, but I at least learned how to make Nemesis useless.
So, you know. Progress. I gave up too easily the first time.
I've been working on Chang'E and Ullr with good results. (Chang'E plays so similar to Sona that I feel right at home. Elise taught me all about kitswapping between melee and ranged, so I have a headstart with Ullr, too. Both champs who used to be my mains, so finding things that play similar to them in Smite was a huge relief. If only there was a god similar to Ezreal. ; ; ) All I need now is to find a guardian I enjoy. I figure that if I can be tanky enough to withstand a large amount of damage people'll blow their skills on me and I'll get to see just how they work in a scenario where it's not "******** I have to kill you or I'm going to die ********."
I'll definitely try playing some assault, though. It sounds like a great learning experience; I limit myself to like, Janus, Scylla, Chang'E, Apollo, and Ullr. Playing someone else for once would be refreshing and educational.
And maybe I'll luck out and get Hel so I can blame my shittiness with her on the luck of the draw while I learn how not to be terrible with her.
She's so mechanically satisfying but people expect so much out of me when I pick her.

ItsThatAsianBoy

Ra used to be the bane of my existence.
Now Ao Kuang took his spot.
If I never had to see Ao Kuang again it would be entirely too soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff