Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
So i just want to fool around in maplestory but it takes awhile to level up and since i don't have much patience, i was wondering if there is a nice private server with XP boosts and stuff where i can quickly level up each class so i can get a feel of what classi want to dedicate myself to, i thought my lvl 101 arch mage fire/poison would be fun but it's playstyle is a bit awkward and you lose your mana relatively quickly, sure there are event items that nets you mana/hp stuff but still.

so yeah any private servers with large xp boosts?
i could google but i want some player feedback!

Big Lunatic

Japantsu
So i just want to fool around in maplestory but it takes awhile to level up and since i don't have much patience, i was wondering if there is a nice private server with XP boosts and stuff where i can quickly level up each class so i can get a feel of what classi want to dedicate myself to, i thought my lvl 101 arch mage fire/poison would be fun but it's playstyle is a bit awkward and you lose your mana relatively quickly, sure there are event items that nets you mana/hp stuff but still.

so yeah any private servers with large xp boosts?
i could google but i want some player feedback!

It would depend on what kind of thing you're looking for in a server. Are you looking for a lot of custom items, or just faster exp gain?

I played on a server a while back that has a decent exp boost and you level up pretty quickly.

Try Extalia, but there more servers that you can choose from but Extalia is the main one that I've played and you can get to level 200 (250 now since they changed the level cap to 250) within a few days if you try and know where to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff