Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Sophomore

No srsly, feral flare tho?

Like, it's the most op thing ever and I love it. 3nodding

Feline Noob

I saw a Lee Sin building it and still got wrecked

Lonely Lunatic

not rly op. you either sacrifice presence, or you get stacks.

Timid Sophomore

Madame Mignon
I saw a Lee Sin building it and still got wrecked

That's because it's not good on lee sin, he benefits more from SotEL
It's only good on heavy auto attack champions like Xin, Yi, Warwick, etc.

Timid Sophomore

Rose Villain

I think it's actually fairly overpowered. Also Riot thinks it might be too, hence them wanting to tune it down. You can still gank and get your stacks quickly because of the insane clearspeeds it gives you.

Lonely Lunatic

Thorroden
Rose Villain

I think it's actually fairly overpowered. Also Riot thinks it might be too, hence them wanting to tune it down. You can still gank and get your stacks quickly because of the insane clearspeeds it gives you.

As a shaco main i find myself rarely getting feral itself, but instead ending with around 14-20 stacks on wriggles. As do most people who play lane present champs who are constantly kicking your a**. yawn

Business Businessman

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
It's too op! You sacrifice your lane prescience for a late game clean up. Nasus and Yi are the new OP.

Generous Lover

Rose Villain
Thorroden
Rose Villain

As a shaco main i find myself rarely getting feral itself, but instead ending with around 14-20 stacks on wriggles. As do most people who play lane present champs who are constantly kicking your a**. yawn

Also somewhat of a Shaco main who has been playing him for over 3 years.
Wriggles makes it so they you really are focused on getting stacks over ganking like a true Shaco is supposed to do.

Lonely Lunatic

TehSadPandah
Rose Villain
Thorroden
Rose Villain

Also somewhat of a Shaco main who has been playing him for over 3 years.
Wriggles makes it so they you really are focused on getting stacks over ganking like a true Shaco is supposed to do.

isnt that what i just said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces